PDA

View Full Version : Stories of Great CM's

Insanity Clause
11-26-2010, 10:15 AM
We are getting ready to leave for the World next weekend on the 4th and I got to thinking about my last trip there and an experience my friend had with a CM and it made me smile so I thought I would share.

We had ridden the train at MK and somewhere along the way my friend had lost her lenscap to her camera. It was her mother's camera and she really wanted to find it. When she got off she told the CM and asked that if someone turned it in to call her if possible and left her cell number. She wasn't sure if it fell out somewhere on the floor or outside of the train. About two hours later they called her and told her that they had found it outside on the ground at one of the stops. The CM actually made an effort to help her to find this lens cap which she could have easily replaced once she got home. THAT made me realize why this is the happiest place on earth. You have people that work there that will bend over backwards to help you out. She and I went and told (I don't remember who it was) What a wonderful thing this CM did. I hope that they did get reconized for service beyond what their job description is.

Does anyonw else have CM stories?

Buttercup
11-26-2010, 02:00 PM
Oh, that CM sounds wonderful!
Someone else actually started a thread about this a couple days ago and it was moved to the Mousellaneous forum:
http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=177130
Come share your story over there! Sounds like we all have some nice stories!