PDA

View Full Version : Candlelight Processional

HoosierDisneyFan
11-25-2010, 08:57 PM
We have a late afternoon dinner resevation at Le Cellier then a 6:45pm show reservation (DDP). This will be our first time. Were is the "reserved seating line"? What time should we be in line for the reserved seating?

Also I am told there will be reserved section for the IllumiNations show. Does anyone have additional information about this? Where will it be? Seating?

Gator
11-26-2010, 12:06 AM
As soon as dinner is over, head over to the line for the Processional. You'll see it lined up along the fence.

As far as Illuminations reserved section, they do have one sometimes, but it's for special events or AP holders. Honestly, the standing section there is no better than any other spot.

BTW, when you get out of the Processional, you WON"T be able to get a good spot for Illuminations. Trust me on this one. I circled the whole lagoon looking for an open spot and one did not exist. Find some short people and stand behind them. That's the best advice I can give you.

Pirate Granny
11-26-2010, 12:03 PM
They are quoting reserve area for candlelight packages...where is it located? We have first show reservations, and were going to the studios for extra magic hours after illuminations...but if the area reserved isn't that great, we'll catch another night.

HoosierDisneyFan
11-27-2010, 05:05 PM
Does anyone know where the "reserved seating line" is located? What time should we be in line for the reserved seating?

Also I am told there will be reserved section for the IllumiNations show. Does anyone have additional information about this? Where will it be? Seating?

disneymom2000
11-29-2010, 11:04 PM
The line starts at the roped off area near the stage across from The American Pavilion. Last time I went I got in line about an hour early and was about the fifth person in line but somehow when they started letting people in about 50 people got in and I had to sit in an upper section. People shove & push to get close seating near the narrator but all the seats r good.