PDA

View Full Version : 1000th Post!!!!!!!!! Your favorite Cast Member.....

r4kids
11-24-2010, 08:49 PM
because it's always complaint and not enough compliment!! We leave in 2 days and I am hoping to come back with a bunch!! :mickey:

Buttercup
11-25-2010, 08:35 AM
We had been in Pinnochio's Village Haus late one evening, and came out to find that our strollers had been moved. So in the darkness, we were trying to find where they'd been moved, when the CM in charge of stroller parking came over and helped us find them. Great - we were very appreciative!
But if that wasn't enough, he got down & asked our kids if they'd been on Peter Pan yet today. "No" we said - the lineups had been really long and we just hadn't made it.
So out of his pocket he pulls a wad of fastpasses for anytime at Peter Pan! Wow! :mickey:
We saw him about an hour later and he wanted to know how our spin around Neverland was. What a great guy!

MagicalGuest
11-25-2010, 10:49 AM
On our honeymoon 16 years ago at Dixie Landings, we asked the CM at the desk one night if there was anywhere open to purchase cups of tea. There wasn't, but he made us tea that night...and had hot cups waiting for us every night after that during our stay!

Dznygrl79
11-25-2010, 04:09 PM
My favorite CM is/was a server at the Garden Grill. I had come on a solo trip and he made sure to pop up everytime the characters came by so I could get my picture. He chatted with me a bit and I found out he was from or going to school in Wisconsin, he was so polite I came away from my meal smiling. And I loved the fact that he was like this to all the families around me also I could hear the little boy three tables away giggling at the CM's jokes.
Its one of those situations that I really wish I had written his name down.

Buttercup
11-25-2010, 07:55 PM
Ohh! I've got another one!
A couple of years ago we stayed at POP with our two kids, one of whom was only 4 months old. We brought along tins of pre-made formula; something we normally don't use at home (we used powdered formula but thought the cans would be more convenient on holiday).
When we arrived, we realized that the cans we brought didn't have a pull-tab on top like some other brands do. So we were stuck with a crying hungry baby, and no way to open these cans of formula!
I ran to the gift shop at POP hoping to find some fancy shmancy Mickey can opener in with their limited stock of kitchen gadgets... no luck. I asked a couple of cast members who said they didn't sell anything like that. Then one nice old lady CM came over and said "Come with me". I guess she'd heard my predicament.
She took me into the food court, back in to the kitchen behind the scenes, and started yelling at all the chefs to stop what they're doing: THIS WOMAN NEEDS A CAN OPENER!!! :thumbsup: Someone found us a regular juice tin-punch and handed it over. I thanked them profusely and told them I'd definitely bring it back at the end of our stay. She said "No, honey, you've been through enough with that crying baby. Keep it."
So every time I open a tin of apple juice here at home, I always use my Pop Century Kitchen can-punch. :mickey:

vizsla
11-26-2010, 07:39 AM
Congrats and have a great time.

pdrlkr
11-27-2010, 07:31 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink: