PDA

View Full Version : Crowd level.....

Sunshine1010
11-23-2010, 05:06 PM
Can anyone tell me what the crowds were like last week, last weekend, and this week so far?

I'd truly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance. :mickey:

ginger19
11-23-2010, 08:39 PM
We did EPCOT on saturday and it was completely manageable. We rode Soarin and Test Track twice (once was a fast pass each) and the longest I saw either wait was 60 minutes. For us, we got there at 9:30 and almost walked on Soarin and then maybe a 20 minute wait for TT. World Showcase was very reasonable at a moderate crowd level. We left by 5 as we had a dinner reservation to hit.

On sunday we did Hollywood Studios and it was a zoo. The usual toy story mania rush and they were out of fast passes by 10:30. RNRC was at 75 minutes around 10am and ToT was at 45 minutes at that same time. The streets were so crowded that you could barely move. We headed over to Animal Kingdom and that was definitely better. At 1pm we just about walked on Dinosaur but Everest was at 50 minutes for standby. The Safari was about 30 minute wait and then I went back on after the parade and walked right down to the loading area where we waited about 5 trucks and then were on. It felt crowded but the rides were definitely manageble. Again we had a dinner reservation so we were out by 5.

I would do this time again. We chose to avoid the parks once monday came around anticipating higher crowds but the weekend was manageable.

hubbyofadisneyholic
11-23-2010, 08:53 PM
We got there late Thursday and returned home yesterday.
Crowds steadily picked up each day.

Waits for rides were all over the board.
We saw 60 minute stand by times at one point for SM, but only waited 10 minutes for EE. HM always had a long line, as did IASW. Friday we walked right on to BTMRR. Yesterday we had a minimal wait for Mickey's Philharmagic.
Skipped TSMM because as usual the standby line was well over an hour and FastPasses were gone before noon.

lynnek
11-23-2010, 10:34 PM
We were there last week, but left by Friday 11/19. We never waited for anything longer than 15 minutes. Actually, that was a requirement, since it was our first visit.

WDWdriver
11-23-2010, 11:15 PM
Crowds today were high - about an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10. The coming weekend will be a 10.

CaptSmee
11-24-2010, 01:42 AM
We just returned from 10 glorious days there and the parks were EMPTY up until Sun & Mon. Sun the crowds were fairly low at Animal Kingdom (4 on a 10), pretty busy at Hollywood Studios (6 on a 10), and crowded at Magic Kingdom for EMH's that night (6 on a 10). Then yesterday it was about an 8 out of 10 at Magic Kingdom. Crazy crowded with long waits. It'll only get worse throughout the week, i'm sure. It's a Small World even had a 45 minute wait when we went by yesterday...Winnie the Pooh was 60 minutes. Snow White 30 minute...you get the picture :(

CaptSmee
11-24-2010, 01:52 AM
I would do this time again. We chose to avoid the parks once monday came around anticipating higher crowds but the weekend was manageable.

Good choice! We had more than half a day to burn before our flight and went to Magic Kingdom. PACKED! We weren't able to ride anything really but Stitch, COP, Tiki Room, and Pirates after lunch.

However, the week before this past weekend was incredibly low crowds. Some of the lowest I've ever seen! :D

Sunshine1010
11-24-2010, 06:20 PM
You guys rock. Thanks for answering. You just help cement my plans on going the week BEFORE Thanksgiving in 2011. Thank You so, so much.

r4kids
11-24-2010, 08:46 PM
I hope everyone leaves by Sunday :blush: