PDA

View Full Version : Christmastime ready?

plutosnana
11-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Are you ready for christmas?

:goofy:

diz_girl
11-23-2010, 05:03 PM
In one word, No.

Maybe it's the weather (no coat today and I live in NJ), but every time I hear Christmas music and see Christmas lights, I say to myself, "I'm not ready for this yet."

The funny thing is that I love the Christmas season. Love the music, decorations, etc., but this year I'm not ready yet. Even though I've purchased some presents and christmas cards. Maybe when it cools off tomorrow, I'll start to get in the mood.

faline
11-23-2010, 05:58 PM
No. I love Christmas but it's a very busy time of year and I won't truly be "ready" until Christmas Eve when anything left undone will no longer matter!

Disney4us2
11-23-2010, 06:20 PM
Yes! :santa3: I started shopping a couple of months ago. I also gave an early Christmas :santa2:gift to my father:gift:. Our TV went out.... so he got a new tv a few weeks early. Just a couple more things and I am done. The tree:tree: goes up on Thanksgiving.:turkey:

Scar
11-24-2010, 04:39 AM
I'm not even ready for Thanksgiving.

Tinkerfreak
11-24-2010, 07:02 AM
I'm not even ready for Thanksgiving.

I am in the same boat. I am working until 7 tonight and still have to go to the grocery store before I go home. Have not had time to do any baking or anything. I started a new job with alot more hours and just have no time for anythng anymore (except intercot:blush:)

BellesRose
11-24-2010, 12:13 PM
I'm definitely ready! I've started shopping and I need to do a lot more, plus wrap, plus watch all my movies. But about halfway through all that, I'll be counting the days :)

MNNHFLTX
11-24-2010, 12:27 PM
No and I'm not even trying to get ready yet. I like to focus on one holiday at a time. :)

azdisneymom
11-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Are you ready for christmas?

:goofy:

Are you kidding? I just bought the groceries for Thanksgiving. I do admire those who plan ahead and have the discipline to shop early. (Envy might be a better word.)

The only thing done for Christmas is the decoractions are down from the attic. DH did that for me.

Dznygrl79
11-24-2010, 08:47 PM
Today I spent the day baking desserts for Thanksgiving. So maybe I will be in the mood in a bit, Mom and I have decided not do a big tree, we are going to do a Charlie Brown tree. I still have to do some shopping. I really miss working for Starbucks at this time of year it is always good fun when people share and buy other peoples coffee. Hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving!!