PDA

View Full Version : Towel Animals

DisneyFr33k
11-23-2010, 02:57 PM
This past trip we stayed at our first moderate - Coronado Springs. On previous trips we've stayed at value. Every trip we've made, Mousekeeping has made us at least one cute towel animal. This past trip, not one! Are they not doing these as much anymore? We missed them! :(

BugeyedMuggy
11-23-2010, 03:22 PM
We stayed at AKL in early Nov and our housekeeper made us a new one every day. I think it depends on your housekeeper. We stayed at POP and only had the one at the beginning of our trip. We are 2 adults but love to bring them back to the niece & nephew.

2MuchWDFun
11-23-2010, 11:23 PM
Last Christmas at Pop we received one every day of our trip--it actually got to be a little much (although I have to admit a few of them were cute). I think I brought too many Christmas decorations (4ft tree,stockings, window clings, pal Mickey and his outfits, etc.) so our room got a little cluttered. The little critters were lined up on the window sill.
The Mousekeepers had them all made up on their carts--not sure why some resorts/mousekeepers do it and some don't.

Either way its okay with us.:thumbsup:

DisneyFr33k
11-24-2010, 10:54 AM
We stayed at AKL in early Nov and our housekeeper made us a new one every day. I think it depends on your housekeeper. We stayed at POP and only had the one at the beginning of our trip. We are 2 adults but love to bring them back to the niece & nephew.

Last Christmas at Pop we received one every day of our trip--it actually got to be a little much (although I have to admit a few of them were cute). I think I brought too many Christmas decorations (4ft tree,stockings, window clings, pal Mickey and his outfits, etc.) so our room got a little cluttered. The little critters were lined up on the window sill.
The Mousekeepers had them all made up on their carts--not sure why some resorts/mousekeepers do it and some don't.

Either way its okay with us.:thumbsup:

Man, I'm bummed... I' would have loved just one! :(

rjmdds
11-24-2010, 11:16 AM
We received one daily last December at the GF as well. We did leave Mousekeeping a tip daily...whether that had any thing to do with it I have no idea. But my kids would line up their toys in the room, etc and the Mousekeeper's seemed to really respond to them. Sometimes I think it is pure luck of the draw.