PDA

View Full Version : Mele Kalikimaka - Scored Ohana!!

The Hitchhiking Ghost
11-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Booyaaa:lei::thumbsup:

After reading another post this morning about how someone scored a lucky LeCellier ADR I thought what the heck, I'll look again, even though I've been looking for the past two months and as late as just last night.

I went on the DDP system this morning and there, lo and behold was an ADR for 5 people at Ohana, I couldn't believe it!:cloud9:

For the past two months I've been trying to get into fully booked 1900 Park Fare, Ohana, LeCellier, Whispering Canyon to name a few, with no luck at all.

Now, little by little I seem to be getting some things. We managed to get a Candlelight Processional package at Coral Reef (a new restaraunt for us) and then I somehow got a Chef Mickeys on our last night and now Ohana. So from here on out I'm pretty happy with what happens.

We have:

Crystal Palace (lunch)
Momma Melrose
Ohana
Coral Reef
Kona Cafe
50's Prime Time
Chef Mickeys

The Coral Reef is costing us 2 TS, but for us is worth it to guarantee seating at the CP. If somehow I can score 1900 or LeCellier, then Crystal Palace becomes an oop expense rather than DDP.

We leave Friday so am very excited:party:

cer
11-22-2010, 05:16 PM
I am so happy for you! You have a great line-up! Have a magical trip!:mickey:

IloveDisney71
11-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Awesome! It never hurts to keep trying because you never know if people have reservations and have to cancel trips etc. Have a great trip!:thumbsup:

tcswife
11-22-2010, 07:21 PM
You sound like me with the SCORE!!!! I updated my own blog and social network page with these exact words, "Score I just snagged 'Ohana reservations!" My theory is that the website updates cancellations sometime in the early A.M. because every time I get something I have been trying to get it has been early in the morning!!! I'm still trying to get a dinner at The Garden Grille. Congrats on your SCORE, and have a magical time!!!!:lei:

RedSoxFan
11-22-2010, 07:54 PM
:thumbsup:

Goofeygal
11-22-2010, 08:59 PM
Have a great time.

ElenitaB
11-22-2010, 10:50 PM
Congrats! :papple: We got shut out this past August and were so sad.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-23-2010, 09:54 AM
Congratulations

MyDisneyworld
11-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Enjoy.............

LandFan
11-23-2010, 08:12 PM
Awesome!! We leave Saturday!!