PDA

View Full Version : iphone 4 cover/case

satchel01
11-21-2010, 02:20 PM
I was at Pop about a week ago and saw a collection of super cute iphone covers. When I got home I also found them on the disneyparks online store. Now I got my spangly new iphone4 and can't find the darn things anymore. It's like they disappeared right off disney's website. If anybody sees these covers, please let me know. There was a white background with a classic looking mickey, a dark background with just jack skellington's smile, some muppers, the claw guys from Toy Story and about 7 more designs. I'm not positive since I didn't open the box when i saw them at Pop, but I think they're the soft type of cover.
I've searched every other place on the web that sells stuff and can't find them.

VWL Mom
11-21-2010, 06:27 PM
I just looked real quick and Amazon seems to have Disney iphone 4 covers....i saw pooh, comic mickey, and a few others. Hope it helps. :mickey:

Melanie
11-22-2010, 07:14 AM
I've been seeing them pop up around the resort the last month or so. I've personally seen them at Keystone Clothiers at DHS, and also at the Duffy shop in Epcot. I bought the Mickey one you described.

Jason reported in his latest Tidbits in News that World of Disney is unveiling a new section this week:

The new D-Tech line offers a variety of Disney-themed accessories for computers, electronics, and phones. The product line includes iPhone covers, mousepads, reversible laptop sleeves, and more.

Not sure why they would have disappeared off from online. :confused: