PDA

View Full Version : Lockers at the parks

Insanity Clause
11-20-2010, 11:02 AM
Hi, we are planning on getting lockers the days we are at the parks and I was wondering if anyone knew how much these costed for the day and if you could go back and get things out and still relock them, like when the sun starts to go down can we go back and get our jacket and relock the lockers without paying another fee? Are these coin operated or do you get the keys from somewhere in the parks?

dlf0725
11-20-2010, 05:53 PM
We always rent a locker when we go in Jan due to needing jackets in the morning and evening. The fees are reasonable, last year it was $7.00 for a small locker and $9.00 for a larger one. There is also a $5.00 fee that is refundable when you return your key. Also, if you are park-hopping, save your receipt when you return your key and present it at the next park and you will only be charged the $5.00 refundable fee. The lockers are usually located near the front entrance near the stroller rental areas.

garymacd
11-20-2010, 08:28 PM
We found some lockers at DHS outside the gates for one dollar. It was HUGE. Then we went to MK and had to pay $12 for a locker that was much smaller than DHS. We did get $5 back when we returned the key.

buzznwoodysmom
11-20-2010, 11:14 PM
Wow, WDW lockers are a bargin compared to Universal's. We've never rented lockers in WDW, but we needed to rent one in Universal in Oct. We used the locker for maybe 5 hours, and it cost us $20. I couldn't believe that amount, but figured that was the going rate for lockers. Not that we'd need one, but I'm glad to see that WDW's lockers are so much more affordable.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-21-2010, 12:02 AM
And you can go in and out of the locker as many times as you like in a day.

garymacd
11-22-2010, 11:41 AM
And you can go in and out of the locker as many times as you like in a day.

That was the nice thing about MK's lockers: in and out whenever you want. The DHS locker was one in and out, then pay another dollar.

It didn't really matter to us, though, since we were actually only carrying costumes and accoutrements for MNSSHP. Didn't want to carry me sabre and brace of pistols through all the parks. Arrgh!

disneymom2000
11-27-2010, 08:54 PM
Didn't want to carry me sabre and brace of pistols through all the parks. Arrgh!

:funny: