PDA

View Full Version : Stores during EMH

ANG
11-20-2010, 06:04 AM
On extra magic hour MORNINGS, is it just the attractions that are open early or are the stores in the park as well?

lynnek
11-20-2010, 08:54 AM
They were not open during the morning EMH, neither were a lot of the drink stands.

Reedy Creek Buccaneer
11-20-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm curious why you want to buy something that early?

lynnek
11-20-2010, 05:20 PM
In response to why purchase anything that early--DH, DS and DD1 are on a mountain, I am down to one child, constrained in a stroller--no "mom, look at this", I can actually shop. Could've done some serious shopping--sent to the room, not have to carry it. As far as drink stands--this being our first visit to WDW, we didn't have it down to a science yet, the backpack that has baby things--like sippy cups, water or even snacks stays with the adult who actually has the baby. Even after three times in a row on Triceratops Spin, we were still wandering around Dinoland while the others were up on Everest--water or a snack or even an open shop would be nice.

ANG
11-21-2010, 06:18 AM
I'm curious why you want to buy something that early?

My guess is you might not be shopping this Black Friday? ;)

When you have a stroller to maneuver and a toddler to keep happy, I'd rather shop when the stores may be least crowded.

VWL Mom
11-21-2010, 07:59 AM
In November, I know at least some of the stores in MK were open during morning EMH. DS15 was busy riding Space Mt as many times as he could get in and I was wandering around the nearby stores waiting for him. Could be because the stores were also ride exits?