PDA

View Full Version : Visting BLT but not staying there?

ANG
11-20-2010, 05:59 AM
Instead of getting groceries ourselves while staying at BLT, we're asking my BIL to do it (he lives in Orlando). But he's not on the guest list.

Do I need to contact the gate people so he can drive in? While this be an issue?

I'm going to ask upon check in, but was wondering if someone has done something similar.

Melanie
11-20-2010, 06:30 AM
I've visited the Contemporary many times without staying there. Your BIL can tell the guards at the gate that he is coming to see you, no problems. They will have him park in the visitor lot which is to the right when you come in the gate. BLT and Contemporary share visitor parking.

MinnieMommie
11-20-2010, 06:40 AM
I don't think it would hurt to make sure the front desk at the resort know your BIL is coming so the guard at the gate will also know he is coming to visit you. The parking guards, especially at CR, can be very careful about who they let in. I remember having dinner reservations at CM years ago and not only did they check to see if my name was on the reservation list but they also told us we could only park for 2 hrs. This experience may have been an outlier but I would make sure people know your BIL is coming to visit you. It can't hurt. btw - enjoy your stay at BLT...we Love it there!! :mickey: