PDA

View Full Version : It's getting close!

DisneyPrincess21
11-19-2010, 11:11 PM
We will be leaving in 11 days! I can't believe it! This is when I get, excited, nervous, happy, anxious, and start to panic about forgetting something etc. :blush:

Can anyone suggest any "must bring" essential items that you have found that make your trip better/easier?

Disney Hungarian
11-19-2010, 11:16 PM
Can anyone suggest any "must bring" essential items that you have found that make your trip better/easier?Beer :beer: I pack it first, then underwear. :mickey:

Disney4us2
11-19-2010, 11:46 PM
We will be leaving in 11 days! I can't believe it! This is when I get, excited, nervous, happy, anxious, and start to panic about forgetting something etc. :blush:

Can anyone suggest any "must bring" essential items that you have found that make your trip better/easier?

Me too, also 11 days away. I am just so dang excited right now. My stomach is doing flip/flops.

I have gloves on my list, as well as an extra pair of shoes. Just in case it rains and they get soaked. I am also bringing a small shoe bag to put in the closet area, or over the bathroom door. Don't forget cameras/sunscreen/chargers/batteries/lysol wipes/sunglasses/etc.

I even had a dream a couple weeks ago that I left my netbook at home and the plane wouldn't turn around for me to get it....LOL:blush: The nerve of the airlines.;)

Most of all... Have fun:mickey:

DisneyPrincess21
11-19-2010, 11:56 PM
Beer :beer: I pack it first, then underwear. :mickey:

LOL! Well since I don't drink, that isn't a must on my list ;) I guess I could replace that with propel or water, I drink a ton of them while at WDW

Me too, also 11 days away. I am just so dang excited right now. My stomach is doing flip/flops

I even had a dream a couple weeks ago that I left my netbook at home and the plane wouldn't turn around for me to get it....LOL:blush: The nerve of the airlines.;)

Most of all... Have fun:mickey:

My stomach is doing the same thing :blush:

I have the nightmare that I get to WDW, I am standing in front of Cinderella's castle, it's absolutely breathtaking, I have a perfect clear shot of the castle... I go to reach in my bag for my camera......and it's GONE! :faint: That is my WDW panic dream. LOL It's funny how our minds come up with these "tragic" nightmares.

Disney4us2
11-20-2010, 02:13 AM
My stomach is doing the same thing :blush:

I have the nightmare that I get to WDW, I am standing in front of Cinderella's castle, it's absolutely breathtaking, I have a perfect clear shot of the castle... I go to reach in my bag for my camera......and it's GONE! :faint: That is my WDW panic dream. LOL It's funny how our minds come up with these "tragic" nightmares.

I am so glad I am not alone with my crazy dreams. Just think, in 10 days now our nightmares will turn into Disney dreams.

Just to be on the safe side, I already have my netbook in my carry on..:D

vizsla
11-20-2010, 05:16 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

RedSoxFan
11-20-2010, 07:30 AM
Hope you both have a great time. We leave in 21 days!!:mickey:

pdrlkr
11-20-2010, 07:57 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

bostonsam
11-20-2010, 10:47 AM
Beer :beer: I pack it first, then underwear. :mickey:

:rotfl:
single(s) trip great idea...family trip not so much lol ;)

rubato
11-20-2010, 02:53 PM
I hope you all have a wonderful time. Even though I'm a total cheapskate, I remind myself that almost everything can be purchased there if I forget it!

Oh, and even though I'm partial to beer, I bring a box of wine with me on every trip. It seems to travel better! I only drink beer that comes in a bottle. Plus, I can bring my plastic wine glass that I just had to purchase. And, yes, you can find semi decent wines in a box now. ;)