PDA

View Full Version : Where is?

dnickels
11-18-2010, 02:56 PM
I'm sure there is an old thread (or many) on the same idea, but I haven't seen one in awhile, so how about a little game to pass the time?

Start with a question about where on property a certain thing is, can be an object, animatronic figure, something on the wall, whatever. Just try to make sure it's at least guess-able, and not a "where did I leave a penny last year..." type of question. If you know the answer, put it in your response and ask a new question. BE SURE TO refresh the page before you post and look to see if anyone has already answered, so we don't get four people posting answers at about the same time and the game going off in four different directions.

Example:
Poster 1 says: Where on property can you find a pair of ski boots?
I say: In the last Carousel of Progress scene, the daughter has a pair of ski boots as xmas presents.

Now I get to ask:
Where on property can you find the board game Mousetrap?

Jack Skellington
11-18-2010, 05:04 PM
A: You can see the Mouse Trap board game in Spaceship Earth in the 1960s era with the family in the living room. It's behind the couch.

Q: There is a hidden Mickey as you board the Maelstrom in the Norway Pavilion. Describe it

Disney Hungarian
11-18-2010, 05:22 PM
A. a viking in the mural on board the ship is wearing "mouse ears"

Q. where can you find a pickle hung in a tree?

Jim&AngieMarriner
11-19-2010, 09:13 AM
Guys I like where your head is, really. But there is a section dedicated to games lower on the topics list.

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-19-2010, 10:04 AM
You can find a pickle in a tree in the Germany Pavilion...where can you find a mouse in a teapot?

Jack Skellington
11-22-2010, 05:36 PM
Bump! :mickey: