PDA

View Full Version : MK dinner help?

remy1014
11-18-2010, 01:38 PM
We have only 1 day for MK. We will be having lunch at LTT. We are staying at WL so I was planning on having dinner at WCC. I keep seeing bad reviews though, plus we are doing HDDR the night before.

Stick with WCC or head back to MK to have dinner at either Tony's or Crystal Palace?

(We have tried CP for breakfast but not dinner, never tried Tony, LTT, or WCC)

It will be DH, DD6 and myself.
Thanks!

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-18-2010, 01:53 PM
I haven't tried Whispering Canyon but have tried Tony's and Crystal Palace...while we did enjoy Crystal Palace we definitely did not like Tony's...I'd keep Whispering Canyon before doing Tony's

PopPhan
11-18-2010, 01:59 PM
If you were going to leave to go back to WL for WCC, why not try one of the restaurants in one of the monorail resorts? Lots of good TS meals to be had....

vicster
11-18-2010, 02:16 PM
We enjoy WCC and Crystal Palace. If you're going to take the monorail to another resort I would suggest 'Ohana.

remy1014
11-18-2010, 02:19 PM
We are planning Ohana on other night. We tried most of the monorail places we are interested in last trip b/c I was determined to see all of the resorts I would be interested in staying this trip.

Gator
11-18-2010, 02:55 PM
I've eaten at WCC and the food and atmosphere is a lot of fun. The only bad review I think that has any merit is the loudness. It was loud, but I can't think of too many places at WDW that ain't - especially around the MK. I sware that place runs at 120 db all day long.

cajundisneyfreak
11-18-2010, 07:14 PM
I highly reccomend Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge.The food is delicious.They have the best cornbread.You can get unlimited milkshakes as your drink.The atmosphere is alot of fun!!!! It is a must do for us on every trip.I say give it a try.:mickey:

KylesMom
11-18-2010, 10:07 PM
Once again, I'll preface my post by saying that everyone's tastes and opinions are different. However, I would never cancel my ADR at Whispering Canyon for someplace like Tony's or Crystal Palace - especially if that is your home resort. We usually eat at WC, then take the boat over to MK when we're done. :mickey:

CanadianWDWFan
11-18-2010, 10:27 PM
Did you consider Kona Cafe at the Poly? When you are at 'Ohana's just pop on over and check out the menu there. We have never had a bad meal at Kona's, but have had both good and bad at all the others mentioned

r4kids
11-19-2010, 03:29 PM
Kona is very good!! Also if you only have one night as do we, we planned no evening meal at MK so we can get good seats for the parade and fireworks :) Just a thought!!

LandFan
11-21-2010, 06:15 PM
I would definitely leave MK and try a Monorail resort meal (we like Kona too!).