PDA

View Full Version : I got Le Cellier!!!! I can't believe it!!!!

WishingStar2006
11-18-2010, 12:29 AM
This may belong in dining...but I thought it related to vacation planning...feel free to move my post...

I have been trying since 180+10 days out to get an ADR for lunch or dinner at Le Cellier for my upcoming 10 day trip. Was not able to get anything...nothing...nada. I would periodically check during the last 6 months to no avail. The last few weeks, after reading posts from fellow intercotees, I tried 3 - 4 times a day and still nothing.

Then tonight, as I was going to power down the computer for the night, I though "why not try..." and I couldn't believe my eyes...thought for sure I had entered the date wrong or something....unbelievable....I got a lunch ADR on November 22nd. I am SOOOOOOO excited!!!

Thank you intercot family...without all of the posts encouraging us to try, try again I would not be enjoying my favorite restaurant!!!!!

RedSoxFan
11-18-2010, 07:35 AM
Congrats. I got my dinner ADR for LeCellier the same way --- constantly checking on line every day for a couple of months. Was shocked too to see a time open!!:mickey:

faline
11-18-2010, 09:42 AM
It truly is worth it to keep checking back! Congrats!

MississippiDisneyFreak
11-18-2010, 11:25 AM
Congratulations

dyin tago
11-18-2010, 11:40 AM
congrats but hope you are not disappointed.

we had a terrible meal there last trip and have been reading many negative posts about le cellier as of late.

maybe that is why availability is getting better.

WishingStar2006
11-18-2010, 11:50 AM
I'll let everyone know how it was when I return. We went there in August for lunch and it was GREAT...I can't wait for next year when dinner is 2TS credits...can't wait to see what they will do to the menu!!!!

Gator
11-18-2010, 03:11 PM
Hope I can get some of that same luck. I got a lunch ADR for one day, but my wife really wants dinner. The things preganant women do to their husbands :drama:

dsnyfan001
11-20-2010, 11:55 AM
Enjoy! The food there is so good. My favorite was the risotto so yummmmyyy!

Insanity Clause
11-20-2010, 12:38 PM
I am so jealous! I have been trying to get rez there for months to no avail. It is the Christmas precessional that is messing it up. We have a rather large party going this year and I tried to break us into groups and still nothing for anytime that I have tried. I am very thrilled for you and hope you have a wonderful me. Have some preztle bread and cheeese soup on me!

tcswife
11-20-2010, 11:32 PM
Congrats......that is how I got Crystal Palace and 'Ohana for our trip in 2 weeks!!!

JerseyDad
11-21-2010, 10:39 PM
Enjoy! The food there is so good. My favorite was the risotto so yummmmyyy!

....if you're referring to the wild mushroom risotto....I cannot agree more...it's great. My daughter had it when we ate there and I had a taste...:thumbsup: