PDA

View Full Version : Free Camp Dolphin for kids?

TikiGoddess
11-17-2010, 08:39 PM
I found this blurb on another website:

Camp Dolphin. Available to children ages 4-12 from 5:30 p.m. to midnight. It includes dinner/dessert at a Dolphin restaurant, activities, trip to the Game Room, video games including Nintendo Wii, arts and crafts and Disney movies. The cost is $10 per child per hour. Reservations are required and cancellation less than 2 hours prior will result in a full charge. The programs are staffed by counselors. Camp Dolphin is located in the Dolphin hotel on the first floor next to the Health Studio.

NOTE: If you dine in a signature restaurant (excluding Kimonos), you can receive two complimentary hours in Camp Dolphin for your child. Ask for details when making your reservation.

Wait -- they will babysit my children for FREE while I enjoy a delicious cocktail and meal with my husband? Is this true?

Anyone have any experience with this, or with Camp Dolphin? My girls are 8 and 6 and we're considering a stay at the Dolphin next summer.

Kathy

Patricia
11-27-2010, 06:04 PM
I don't have experience specifically with Club Dolphin, but I have used The Cub's Den at Wilderness Lodge and it sounds like it has the very same offerings. My son loved it so much he didn't want to leave when we picked him up and asked to go back again before that trip was over. :)

Here is the direct link to the Club Dolphin (http://www.swandolphin.com/kids/campdolphin.html) page.

BrerGnat
11-27-2010, 08:28 PM
NOTE: If you dine in a signature restaurant (excluding Kimonos), you can receive two complimentary hours in Camp Dolphin for your child. Ask for details when making your reservation.

Wait -- they will babysit my children for FREE while I enjoy a delicious cocktail and meal with my husband? Is this true?

Kathy

Yes, they will! But, only if you eat at Shula's or Bluezoo.

To be honest, Camp Dolphin sounds cooler than the Disney resort child care facilities...