PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Tree Tavern and 3PM parade

remy1014
11-16-2010, 07:23 AM
We have only 1 day for MK and I would love to squeeze in CP for breakfast and LTT for lunch(dinner doesn't appeal to me). I really want to catch the parade but am not sure when to schedule lunch in order to see it. Can you see it from the restaurant?
If not does 1pm sound good(breakfast is at 8:05)? If we get out at around 2 we should be able to find a spot to watch right?

We are traveling in the middle of May if that makes a difference.

Thanks!

KylesMom
11-16-2010, 03:05 PM
To my knowledge, you won't be able to view the parade from Liberty Tree, so you'll need to make arrangements for lunch before the parade.

Just a comment based on previous experience - if you have an 8:05 ADR at CP (getting done eating buffet at around 9:00-9:15 with character interaction) are you going to be hungry for another meal at 1:00? Just a thought, as I know that CP usually fills us up for hours and hours afterward.

You should be able to still find a good spot to catch the parade at 2:00 or thereabouts when you are done with your lunch at LTT. By the way, I highly recommend the pot roast! :mickey:

remy1014
11-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Thanks for reply. You are right about 1pm being to close after CP at 8. Maybe we'll skip CP this year and just try LTT.

Gator
11-16-2010, 07:59 PM
I've been in Liberty Tree Tavern by a window twice when Spectromagic was going by and you really can't see it that well. They use that "old style" window pane that you can't see real well through.

One trip, we had a seat by the window where you could see the top of the Castle. It was kinda blurry because of the windows, but it was cool when they lit up the Christmas lights.

Captain_Nemo
11-18-2010, 06:14 PM
No good view that I am aware of, I did LTT for lunch last month, it was epic! def try the Tavern Fried Cheese! I'd say grab counter service for breakfast and save room for LTT!

r4kids
11-19-2010, 03:26 PM
Liberty Tree is just "ok" for us, so I cancelled our 2:45 ressie in favor of the parade. :mickey: