PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Droid Apps

Funforall
11-15-2010, 08:12 PM
Which Disney app would you recommend for the parks? I've got the Droid. Thanks

medic9016
11-15-2010, 09:06 PM
Ride hopper(paid version). It is a user updated site for wai times. I have not had problems with it. It also has show times and park hours. Try the lite version to see if you like it before buying the full version.

Mogie
11-16-2010, 08:43 AM
There is an app called "Disney Vacation Countdown". You set the date of your trip and the days countdown in a Mickey silhouette icon on your Home screen :mickey:

disneyboundagain
11-16-2010, 10:56 AM
Ride hopper(paid version). It is a user updated site for wai times. I have not had problems with it. It also has show times and park hours. Try the lite version to see if you like it before buying the full version.

I currently have the "lite" version. Can you please tell me what is different on the full version? Thanks!

WDWfanatic742
11-17-2010, 03:26 AM
Seems to me, the only differences between the lite and paid versions are that on the lite version you can only favorite up to three rides and have only one active alert for wait times. Everything else both versions can do as far as I can tell...

Disney4us2
11-18-2010, 09:57 AM
There is an app called "Disney Vacation Countdown". You set the date of your trip and the days countdown in a Mickey silhouette icon on your Home screen :mickey:

I just got a Droid 2 last night. Where do I find this app? I looked in the market for my apps, didn't see any Disney ones.

Mogie
11-18-2010, 10:10 AM
I just got a Droid 2 last night. Where do I find this app? I looked in the market for my apps, didn't see any Disney ones.

If you go to the market and do a search by hitting the magnifying glass and type in "Disney Vacation" an app called "Disney Vacation Countdown" will come up.

Disney4us2
11-18-2010, 11:42 AM
If you go to the market and do a search by hitting the magnifying glass and type in "Disney Vacation" an app called "Disney Vacation Countdown" will come up.

Thanks.... I found one in the widgets too.:mickey:

magicofdisney
11-18-2010, 12:20 PM
The Disney mobile website is handy, also. I don't know how it works for the Droid, but on the iPhone you can save a favorite page to the home-screen. It's just like having a Disney app at your fingertips. The ability to look-up dining and schedule an ADR is a bonus feature of Disney mobile.