PDA

View Full Version : CBR... What are the do not miss areas

Disney4us2
11-15-2010, 12:17 PM
I will be at CBR on 12/2. What are the best things to see /do at this resort? What are the do not misses?

I am really looking forward to staying here. It is our first time at this resort.

Dreamin' of Disney
11-15-2010, 01:25 PM
I love CBR. Stayed at this resort many times. One of my favorite things to do is to stroll around the lagoon. The walk ways are beautiful. There is a little island in the middle with bridges connecting one side of the lagoon the island and then over to the opposite side of the island. Walking through all the villages is nice as well, lots of people decorate their room windows for the holidays.. There are also various areas of the resort where you can see the fireworks from Illuminations at Epcot.

I'll be at WDW 11/28 - 12/4, same time frame as you! Don't forget to visit the GF for the gingerbread house, and Yacht and Beach Clubs for The Chocolate Carousel!! :)

Wrigley
11-15-2010, 02:32 PM
We love CBR!!!! You will have a great time staying here! We always just like walking around the walkways looking at the beautiful flowers, and of course finding all of those little lizards:) Definitely walk out to the island explore out there-lots of pretty flowers! It's always fun to just relax in the hammocks on the beach-especially at night. The pool is loads of fun, especially since they redid it. We spent hours and hours here on our last trip. Old Port Royale is always a fun place to hang out. The food court is our favorite on property, the arcade is fun, and the store is great too. Have a great trip!:mickey:

Disney4us2
11-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Oh goodness... my daughter will be on :cloud9: with all those lizzards. We have them in our yard and she catches them. We now have two in a small old aquarium.

We have plans for both the GF and Beach Club... adr's:) I have seen the gingerbread house before, but not the chocolate carousel.

RedSoxFan
11-15-2010, 06:13 PM
Never heard of the chocolate carousel --- I will have to check that out next month.:mickey:

jonsmom
11-15-2010, 09:45 PM
THe carousel is at the Beach CLub, not Caribbean Beach

mickeymousedabomb
11-16-2010, 08:29 AM
We've stayed here twice now and it is just lovely! I loved all the colors of the buildings and anywhere you end up walking is picturesque. There are hammocks on the island where you can relax and take in the beauty. This resort will not dissapoint!:cloud9:

jonsmom
11-16-2010, 08:43 AM
Good to know - we are staying for the first time in April and wasnt sure if the extra $$ would be worth it. We are travelling during the week before Easter and I am certain there wont be any promos that week.