PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Castle

BWayGrl
11-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Forgive me if this has been brought up before, but does anyone know if they are going to decorate the Castle in "ice" again this year, as they have been doing for the past few years? When does the decoration usually go up and how long does it stay like that? I am planning a trip for early January and was hoping I could see it.
:mickey:

Ms. Mode
11-12-2010, 11:33 AM
We got to see the castle with the "ice" lights for the first time this January....I don't know when they put them up but it should be soon. It's really pretty! I think they took them down around the 12th of January this year, I hope your trip is early January so you can see them. :mickey:

Strmchsr
11-12-2010, 11:47 AM
The "ice lights" are up. It's hard to say when they'll come down in January. They were supposed to stop around Jan 4 or 5 in 2010, but they ended up being left up another 10 days or so beyond their announced ending. So, as stated above, if you are going the first week of January you should see them, but after that it's difficult to say.

Gator
11-12-2010, 10:39 PM
I'm pretty sure that Disney will continue to put the lights on the castle indefinitely. It makes the castle look so cool. It really is a draw for people to come and see it.