PDA

View Full Version : Places to eat off property??

Joe, Sue and Joey
11-12-2010, 07:33 AM
We will be staying off property this time and have started looking for places to eat. We would like to eat at a variety of places, go to one of the dinner shows, go to a buffet or two, etc. (We do have reservations now for dinner at Boma's).

Thanks.

Scar
11-12-2010, 10:59 AM
There are many places to eat off site... too numerous to list here. Just drive down 192 or 535 and you'll find something.

KAT1811
11-15-2010, 03:28 PM
You mean there are restaurants outside of Walt Disney World? Who knew? ;)

All kidding aside I wouldn't even know where to begin looking. I do recall many years ago eating at some Al Capone (or something like that) place.

I'm sure if you do a search there is sure to be a list of area restaurants. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

LudwigVonDrake
11-21-2010, 11:54 AM
You mean there are restaurants outside of Walt Disney World? Who knew? ;)

My thoughts exactly!!!! :wave:

Altair
11-21-2010, 03:28 PM
Logan's Roadhouse in on 192 at 417 between markers 9 and 10 and gets good reviews. :thumbsup:
IMO Medieval Times is the best dinner show in the area.
Try to find places you can't find at home, for some new experiences.
Off-site is where you can eat three meals a day for the cost of one Disney meal.:mickey:

Hull-onian
11-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Tony Roma's for ribs is very good and not expensive. It is not too far from Sea World and near the Upside Down building. We enjoyed it. Also, there are many more. :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-27-2010, 09:13 PM
Steak and Shake has good shakes. The burgers were just average at best. I've gone to the Sizzler for their breakfast buffet a few years ago and that was good.
There used to be a restaurant on I Drive called the Steak and Ale but I believe that closed. Too bad, it was really good.

PETE FROM NYC
11-29-2010, 06:23 PM
Psst. Don't tell anyone, but we do ocassionally eat off property.
In no particular order, here are some of the places we like.
Medieval Times, but that was 20+ years ago.
Sizzler
Golden Corral
Red Lobster

Now a few we hated
Waffle House
Cracker Barrel