PDA

View Full Version : Tinkerbell

xo0ally
11-11-2010, 10:54 AM
My sister loves Tinkerbell a lot. For her birthday/christmas present I wanted to get her a nice Tinkerbell necklace. I found one I really liked from Sawrvoski but it is retired. Does any one know where I can get a nice Tinkerbell necklace that isn't a cheap $20 one? I was hoping to find a really nice one. Thanks!

Kim Possible
11-11-2010, 12:29 PM
My sister loves Tinkerbell a lot. For her birthday/christmas present I wanted to get her a nice Tinkerbell necklace. I found one I really liked from Sawrvoski but it is retired. Does any one know where I can get a nice Tinkerbell necklace that isn't a cheap $20 one? I was hoping to find a really nice one. Thanks!

you may be able to find a cheaper one at kmart, sears or at piercing pagoda...

PopPhan
11-11-2010, 01:58 PM
You might be able to find just the one you are looking for on eBay....I typed in "swarovski tinkerbell necklace" and got 92 hits....

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-13-2010, 08:14 PM
I just checked Swarovski's websit and they have one there. However it's not currently available on line..... Tinker Bell Aurore Boreale Pendant

This enchanting rhodium-plated pendant is inspired by Tinker Bell, the popular Disney character. Her delicate wings sparkle in clear crystal pavé as she holds a star embellished with Crystal Aurore Boreale set in PointiageŽ. Wear this beautiful creation with the matching earrings for a classic, feminine look. This pendant comes on a chain.

Article no.: 1068553
Size: 14 7/8 / 1 1/8 x 1 1/2 inch

$ 95.00