PDA

View Full Version : Crowds December 30

DisnIse
11-10-2010, 12:36 PM
We are giving the kids a day at IOA for Christmas, and the only full day that we can go together is December 30. I know Disney is super crowded around New Years - it's safe to assume IOA is the same, correct?

We're looking into VIP passes or spending a night in a Universal hotel as well. Any experience wtih the VIP program would be appreciated!!!

murphy1
11-24-2010, 11:14 AM
I asked a cast person this question for you, as I remembered it while I was at Univesal last week and they seem to think it is going to be very crowded that day. We stayed across the street at the Holiday Inn, that is going to be a very expensive time of year to stay on-site, but if you can afford it, might be worth it.

DisnIse
12-01-2010, 11:44 AM
Thanks for asking for me!!! I think we might actually take your advice. To stay at a "partner" hotel, it'd be about as much as to get the pass with the express lines pass. And since the express pass doesn't work in Harry Potterland, staying on property might be a good idea.

I think we might go on New Years Day, though. In past experience at Disney, most people are still sleeping when the park opens so we've had good luck before!