PDA

View Full Version : 1st time making adr online

spoonfulosugar
11-09-2010, 12:13 AM
What would you consider some of the "most popular" restaurants/shows to be? I want to make sure I put those on my list of places to book FIRST..then go down my list from there...Basically asking what the hardest places to get into are??? :)

Strmchsr
11-09-2010, 08:16 AM
Right now Le Cellier and Chef Mickey's are the 2 hardest to get. Sometimes CRT can be pretty difficult. However, Le Cellier is going to 2 credits on the dining plan for supper beginning March 1. My guess is that will make it even more difficult to get a lunch adr, but easier on supper. Other than those two, though, most other places are not to difficult to get into. California Grill is very difficult later in the evening, though, as many people want to book their ADR to coincide with Wishes.

MagicalGuest
11-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Definitely Le Cellier. If you're using the dining plan and want to see a dinner show, ADRs can also be tough since I think they only set aside a certain # of seats for DDP.

Gator
11-09-2010, 12:34 PM
If you were planning on doing the Fantasmic Dining Package, book that as early as you can so that you can get a decent time for dinner.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
11-09-2010, 12:55 PM
I've been checking the online availability for about the last two months.

Here are ones that I have yet to show availability during that entire time.

1. Ohana
2. LeCellier
3. 1900 Park Fare
4. Chef Mickeys (only once and I snagged it)
5. Whispering Canyon (only have seen late night adrs available)
6. Crystal Palace (only once or twice)

Others that you can get but may take some patience (from what I've seen).

1. California Grill
2. Coral Reef
3. 50's Prime Time
4. Sci-fi Theater
5. Rose and Crown

I would say that as a general statment that with the exception of LeCellier, Coral Reef and Rose and Crown, pretty much all Epcot restaraunts are accessible for ADRs.

Most signature restaraunts seem to be available, with Narcoose and Citricos and California Grill being the least available.

Yak & Yeti seems to be the most popular in AK with the least availability, while Boma at the AKL has sporadic openings, but they can be found.

With patience and persaverance you can find most restaraunts at some point, but the ones I listed at the top have been extremely rare finds on the online booking system.

Good luck with your ADRs.