PDA

View Full Version : Conan Show on TBS

2Epcot
11-08-2010, 08:53 AM
Tonight Conan O'Brien returns to late night. I for one am very excited since I have always liked Conan, and was never a big fan of Leno even back to the Johnny Carson days, though I put up with him to watch certain guests. I became less of a fan (which I didn't think was possible) after Jay decided to take back the Tonight Show.

I don't normally watch TBS, but they've been doing some great promos for Conan that are on his website.

It will be interesting to see how well the ratings do. Not sure how the social media sites translate into viewers, but the online buzz for the new show is very high.

RockinRobin
11-08-2010, 11:01 AM
Can't stand Conan and I stopped watching the Tonight show when he took over. I was very happy when Leno came back. But to each his own that's what makes the world go round.

2Epcot
11-08-2010, 11:21 AM
Can't stand Conan and I stopped watching the Tonight show when he took over. I was very happy when Leno came back. But to each his own that's what makes the world go round.

You are correct. I only watched Leno for his guests, but haven't even done that since he came back to the Tonight Show.

Nini
11-08-2010, 07:56 PM
OMG! OMG! OMG! I can't wait!!!!!

I LOVE Conan - went to one of his comedy shows in NY last June, and I've been following EVERYTHING online (dancing taco anyone?). Conan has free reign on this one so I'm hoping it will be more like Late Night.

Conan is back! :high5:!

Denise

PirateLover
11-08-2010, 08:35 PM
I prefer Conan. I was 100% on Team Coco when the whole thing went down. That being said I rarely stay up to watch these shows anymore because I have to be up so early, but I will be DVRing Conan that's for sure!!! GO CONAN!!!

Carol
11-09-2010, 06:45 AM
I became less of a fan (which I didn't think was possible) after Jay decided to take back the Tonight Show.
Ditto. I have not watched a second since he returned.

Conan & Letterman house here.

My oldest son saw Conan this summer on tour and said he was fantastic. I'll be DVRing. :)

2Epcot
11-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Great first show. I loved the opening sequence. I've always been a broadcast TV person, never watching anything regularly on cable, but I believe that has finally changed.

IamBelle
11-24-2010, 08:31 PM
LOVE Conan!! I also thought the Blimp following Gary Busci (sp?) was hilarious!!

2Epcot
11-26-2010, 08:02 AM
Some of the blimp stuff has been good. I guess they need to get their money's worth out of it since they brought it from the east coast.