PDA

View Full Version : Chip and Dale at Character Meal?

White Rose
11-04-2010, 02:21 AM
I'm doing some thinking/possible tweaking to my ADRs, and suddenly realized something. Chip and Dale aren't listed as characters to appear at Chef Mickey's. When I was there back 2002 they were there, but I honestly can't remember when I was there back in 2006.

My question is, are they still present at Chef Mickey's and if not, are they present at any of the character dining?

ETA: Okay, after doing a bit of digging, it seems as though they are at the Garden Grill, but I seriously don't want to make ADRs just to see them. If they're not at Chef Mickey's, I'm just going to be sorely disappointed. Those two are my two of my faves to interact with and Chip did a wonderful job of interacting with me back when I was 14 in 2002, at Chef Mickey's. It's a memory that I hold and it's one of the reasons I do like Chef Mickey's.

DizneyRox
11-04-2010, 06:32 AM
They weren't there at breakfast back in July.

TheVBs
11-04-2010, 06:56 AM
They were at Mickey's Backyard BBQ when we were there, and you could dance with them. :mickey:

Goes4FastPass
11-04-2010, 08:35 AM
They did a swell meet and greet and playtime at the movie at Fort Wilderness when we were there this spring.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
11-04-2010, 10:08 AM
They used to be at LTT at the MK before they discontinued the character dining. They are my wife's favorite characters.

I want to say that way back when, early 90's, when we took the ferry across the 7 seas lagoon to get to the MK for the morning opening that they were both on the ferry in sailor outfits.

We've never done Chef Mickey's but I just happened to get lucky and snag a dinner ADR for our last night at Disney, it's the only time I've seen CM show up as available in the month plus I've been looking.

RockinRobin
11-04-2010, 10:29 AM
The Garden Grill is a very good place to eat and you get a lot of interaction with Chip and Dale you should give it a try I think you would enjoy it esp. if you want to see Chip and Dale

brivers222
11-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Garden Grill is the only place i know of where to see them...

Gator
11-04-2010, 01:50 PM
They've never been at Chef Mickey's for the times I've been there. The only place I've seen them was Liberty Tree Tavern, and they don't have characters there anymore - which is a bummer because my kids liked the characters and I loved the food. I made ADRs for the Garden Grill, where they will be. They have some of the best interaction with us and the kids. You may have to bite the bullet and make reservations over there if you want to see them.

White Rose
11-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Hmm, I'm now pondering possibly changing the Chef Mickey's to Garden Grill. We were going to do Chef Mickey's on that particular day as we were going to be at Magic Kingdom and it's not a long ride there at all. However, I suppose if we're at MK, can hop the monorail over to Epcot in time for a reservation...

Decisions, decisions!

Also, I should have noted we're doing Chef Mickey's for dinner. Does anyone know what the menu is for Garden Grill?