PDA

View Full Version : Disney weather

showmethemouse
11-03-2010, 06:47 PM
Hi my girlfriend is plan her trip to Disney in February has anyone gone in February if so what is the weather like she has a 2 years who get sick a lot so she need to know how to dress her.:mickey:

faline
11-03-2010, 07:09 PM
I've been several times in February. February's weather is all over the place so she'll need to be prepared for all eventualities. In one trip, we had several days of summer like weather while staying at Universal. In fact, we skipped the parks one day to spend the day at the pool because of the unusually warm weather. We then moved over to Disney and checked into the Grand Floridian. On our first day, it was still warm enough to enjoy the pool. Things quickly changed and the weather was too cold for swimming for most of the days beyond that. In fact, it was so cold, we stayed inside our room and peeked through the doors to watch the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom. Most days, it was chilly but jeans and a sweatshirt covered it. That year, we went ot the Daytona 500 on Sunday. That Sunday was like our first few days - sunny and warm. I was hot in the stands!

Morale of the story - be prepared for everything from cold to hot!

Tick-Tock
11-04-2010, 10:53 AM
I second that she should prepare for anything. In our February trip a few years ago, one day it was in the 80s, and the next it was 50s and raining.