PDA

View Full Version : How hard to get into BLT at 7 month window?

Jennifer_and_Chris
11-03-2010, 03:00 PM
We are planning another trip and debating on where to stay.

We are really hoping to get into BLT studio. Any view will do. We are actually leaning towards an MK view. We are hoping to go in October.

How hard will it be?

faline
11-03-2010, 03:05 PM
I can only tell you my own experience. I called 7 months out, armed with 3 different sets of dates. The first date group I asked for was not avaiable but the second was. I wasn't booking a studio, though - I asked for a 2 bedroom lake view.

Jennifer_and_Chris
11-03-2010, 04:20 PM
Yes, we are trying to remain very flexible. Any time in October. The only thing that we are dead set on is a studio. I'm SOOOOO hoping we can get it!

faline
11-03-2010, 06:27 PM
With the flexibility of a whole month, I would suspect you would be able to get a reservation. Good luck!:mickey:

PlutoPlanet
11-04-2010, 12:30 PM
In March we got a studio at BLT with a lake view. When we (safely) leaned over the balcony railing we could see the fireworks from our room. We went to the lounge at the top of BLT one evening as well. We had no problem getting a studio the week before Palm Sunday.

PaGirl1
11-10-2010, 01:58 PM
I can only speak from my experience thus far, this is our home resort, I called during our booking window, 8 months out for a studio at BLT for December 1. We have been on a wait list for over 7 months. So far we have had very little luck getting a room at our home resort. It is frustrating to say the least. In the future I will be calling at the 11 month mark. Good luck and call as far in advance as possible!

SorcererJim
11-10-2010, 09:48 PM
BLT owner here, so I have my 11 month advantage... but I will say, as far as availability goes... Standard View goes fast, followed closly by MK view... by far, the largest percentage of rooms are Lake View so you odds are good at getting one of those. BTW, some Lake View rooms actually have a view of Space mountain and the fireworks at night from your room... so all is not lost :)

Aurora
11-10-2010, 10:11 PM
Called today for 5-night stay in June at BLT and got it! No waiting list necessary! A 1-bedroom lake view. Surprised but happy!!

pox24
11-11-2010, 01:47 PM
We just booked last week for January and had no problems getting a Studio. I wouldn't worry.