PDA

View Full Version : How to avoid lockers....

DisneyFr33k
11-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Use a fanny pack! I did and every single ride that required lockers allowed me to wear it! Even on Dueling Dragons! The ride attendant (new on the job) asked his co-worker and he said "no problem - those are attached to the body)".

NJGIRL
11-09-2010, 09:20 AM
This is great advice because even though the lockers are "free" it is only for the first 1/2 hour. You wait longer than that in line for the Forbidden Journey so you end up paying $3 no matter what.

Kathy Jetson
11-09-2010, 07:32 PM
Where can you buy a fanny pack?

NJGIRL
11-10-2010, 10:40 AM
Walmart still sells them. The Disney stores had them too.

DisneyFr33k
11-11-2010, 07:06 AM
Walmart still sells them. The Disney stores had them too.

Except Disney stores will charge 4 times as much. I'd go with one from Wal Mart.

Kathy Jetson
11-14-2010, 12:23 AM
I looked at my Wal-mart in the purse section and couldn't find any. Am I looking in the wrong section?

DisneyFr33k
11-14-2010, 06:25 AM
I looked at my Wal-mart in the purse section and couldn't find any. Am I looking in the wrong section?

I haven't bought them in the store for a while, so I don't know if they still carry them. However, I just went to walmart.com and entered "Fanny pack" and several come up to purchase on line.

You can also call around to see if other stores have some in stock for you to look at - Kmart, specialty or discount luggage stores. I've seen them around when I've shopped. Of course when you need them they are hard to find! Good luck!

Kathy Jetson
11-14-2010, 02:47 PM
Thank you. I guess I never noticed them anywhere before because I was never looking for them. I'll check online if I can't find them in any of the stores around here. I have until June to find them.:mickey:

SBETigg
11-14-2010, 03:35 PM

Yes, look in the bags/luggage section.

DisneyFr33k
11-15-2010, 04:10 AM
When you look at them online, it says "not available in store" which made me second guess if they are still carrying them. Last time I was there, they did.

joonyer
11-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Just be aware that on some rides, some team members may not allow you to take on the fanny pack. It just depends on the size and the individual. If it's small enough to pull your shirt-tail over it you'll probably have no problems. Obviously if it interferes with the ride harness fastening, it's a no-go.

IloveJack
11-15-2010, 02:32 PM

They sell a type of fanny pack in the camping section. It isn't called a fanny pack, because it's more of a day bag, but it works just the same. It's with the other camping backpacks.