PDA

View Full Version : Hoop De Do

OCDisney
11-01-2010, 10:27 AM
On my recent trip to the land of the mouse :mickey: I dined at Hoop de Do:cowgirl:. I enjoyed it greatly and the food was good. But I though some of the content in the show was a bit strong for children. Just a little. All the romance comments. But overall the actors were brilliantly talented and I had a good time. Anyone agree? disagree?

faline
11-01-2010, 11:53 AM
We first went to this show when my daughter was 7. I've never had an issue with the content.

btharvey
11-01-2010, 12:04 PM
I do understand your concern. My daughter was 10 when we went, so we didn't have any problem with this, but younger kids who are very bright might.

Teens and tweens are gonna think what they think.

But I think the content strength varies with the cast members ... some emphasize the double entendres just a bit more than others (most likely to keep themselves interested).

I would mention it to staff, especially inquiring as to the nature and strength of the double entendres ... could it be softened to make sure the smaller kids won't get a "wrong impression" and so forth.

DisneyFr33k
11-01-2010, 02:20 PM
We just got back from a trip there last week and dined there on Tuesday night. We loved the show, food and free drinks! :beer: :wine: We have a 11 and 13 year old and they both understood the humor. We didn't feel they crossed any lines at all and found ourselves laughing more than not! So I guess it just depends on the person.