PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk Empire

Mickey'sGirl
11-01-2010, 08:29 AM
Anyone else watching?

New on HBO this year and starring Steve Buscemi .... A Prohibition-era story takes place in Atlantic City. I've seen the first 3 episodes and am hooked!

DizneyRox
11-01-2010, 10:17 AM
I'm having a tough time following, which means it's quickly losing my attention. The filming is very well done though, I like that...

I never cared for Sopranos either though.

PirateLover
11-01-2010, 12:46 PM
I'm watching. I like the setting, and the actors are great, but I think there's a bit too much of non-intercot friendly behaviors going on. Otherwise, great show.

kdbianchini
11-01-2010, 01:50 PM
Love the show!

pandkx3
11-01-2010, 02:39 PM
I love it, too!

PETE FROM NYC
11-04-2010, 06:25 PM
They filmed a scene next to my yacht club, here in Queens, but I have not seen that scene yet.
This is the second time that a Steve Buscemi film was shot near me. When they made "Delerious" a couple of years ago, the scenes in his father's house were shot in my DWs parents home.

Mickey'sGirl
11-05-2010, 08:07 AM
They filmed a scene next to my yacht club, here in Queens, but I have not seen that scene yet.
This is the second time that a Steve Buscemi film was shot near me. When they made "Delerious" a couple of years ago, the scenes in his father's house were shot in my DWs parents home.
That's awesome! It's funny to see things you are so familiar with representing something else .... In NYC, however, you must be soooo used to seeing your city on the small and big screens!