PDA

View Full Version : Trick or Treat Happy Halloween

Disney4us2
10-31-2010, 10:52 AM
:bat:Happy Halloween:pumpkin:

What are your treats?:mpumpkin:
Ours are tootsie pops, dots, york peppermnint patties, Reeses peanutbutter cups, sweet tarts, mini m&m's.:blackcat:

What are your tricks? :witch:
Ours is 9pm.... lights out. It is a school night.

What are your kids(you) dressing up as.:frank::scrow:
DD is Night Fury from How to train your Dragon,
I am Mrs. Potts

bostonsam
10-31-2010, 11:09 AM
:pumpkin:taking the boys out while mom passes out candy...willy wonka mix,reeses pb cups & hershey's:tasty:the oldest wanted to be a grim reaper:blush:(it's only 1 night!?)lol and youngest is the yellow&black transformer...hope everyone has a safe & happy halloween:)

Disney Hungarian
10-31-2010, 11:11 AM
Since I live in the middle of a National Forest, the trick or treaters are few and far between. Yet, I do have Tootsie pops and Blow pops for anyone that shows up. So come on over!

Happy Halloween!

Melanie
10-31-2010, 01:37 PM
Happy Halloween!!!
:blackcat::pumpkin::bat::ghost::frank::witch:

I'm visiting my mom for the weekend, and she doesn't get any trick-or-treaters. :(

BrerGnat
10-31-2010, 02:52 PM
We are handing out the "chocolate mix" from Costco...it has EVERYTHING M&M/Mars, plus PB Cups and Almond Joy (ewwww...handing those out first!).

We also have Wonka mix.

The boys are being Crayola Crayons. One will be a red crayon, the other a yellow one.

I'm going as a mom, as always. :D

PirateLover
10-31-2010, 03:04 PM
We went to a party yesterday. We were Peg and Al Bundy.
I have some variety of candy- Reese cups, Hershey's and Mars products. Remember, the children love the Snickers!

Disney4us2
10-31-2010, 03:16 PM
We went to a party yesterday. We were Peg and Al Bundy.
I have some variety of candy- Reese cups, Hershey's and Mars products. Remember, the children love the Snickers!

Not only the children love snickers. I bought a bag.... well lets just say. I had a bag of snickers:blush:

Melanie
10-31-2010, 03:25 PM
Almond Joy (ewwww...handing those out first!).

Totally agree! :ack:

BrerGnat
10-31-2010, 05:45 PM

I often find myself wondering how this candy has survived so long (along with Mounds).

Does ANYONE actually buy this candy outside of Halloween? And if so, who???

Hammer
10-31-2010, 05:46 PM
We are handing out the "chocolate mix" from Costco...it has EVERYTHING M&M/Mars, plus PB Cups and Almond Joy (ewwww...handing those out first!).

Please feel free to send any leftover Almond Joy to me in NJ, as I love Almond Joy (Mounds too). Remember, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't :D !

I rarely get trick or treaters in my condo development. As I like to give out trick or treat candy, I make up bags and give a bag to each of kids of the guys in my department at work. In the bag this year is snack sizes of plain m&m's, kit-kat and twix. I have a few extra bags made up should any kids stop over.

Melanie
10-31-2010, 05:52 PM
Please feel free to send any leftover Almond Joy to me in NJ, as I love Almond Joy (Mounds too). Remember, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't :D !

I'm just not a coconut fan.

Hammer
10-31-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm just not a coconut fan.

Totally understand, Mel. I really like coconut (as did my Dad). I don't like tootsie rolls/pops (actually, no one in my family likes them). They always got thrown away when I trick or treated.

Disney Hungarian
10-31-2010, 06:09 PM
I only give out tootsie pops and blow pops because I like them and I always have leftover candies.

I totally love almond joy and mounds, and would never give them out to trick or treaters. If I did, I would weigh a lot more than I do now:mickey:

EPCOT84
10-31-2010, 08:50 PM
:mpumpkin::ghost::pumpkin::bat: :pumpkin::ghost::mpumpkin:
Happy Halloween !