PDA

View Full Version : How are lines right now?

plutosnana
10-31-2010, 07:29 AM
How are lines for MK doing right now, for like indy speedway (that usually has a massive line! :( ) and just lots of rides!

:goofy:

VWL Mom
10-31-2010, 08:14 AM
We arrived yesterday and was surprised at how crowded MK was. We come the same time every year and have never seen it like this. Busier than it was in June!

We only did Tomorrowland but Buzz was 35 min, TTA 20 min, Space MT 70 min, and I think Speedway was about 30 min.

Hopefully it will get better, if not we'll take our time and FP our favorites. Hey, we're in Disney :mickey:

plutosnana
10-31-2010, 05:47 PM
Wow, thanks and let's hope that the lines go down!!

brookview
10-31-2010, 06:26 PM
Boy if there a 20 min wait for TTA might as well stay home!!

plutosnana
11-01-2010, 07:39 AM
We arrived yesterday and was surprised at how crowded MK was. We come the same time every year and have never seen it like this. Busier than it was in June!

We only did Tomorrowland but Buzz was 35 min, TTA 20 min, Space MT 70 min, and I think Speedway was about 30 min.

Hopefully it will get better, if not we'll take our time and FP our favorites. Hey, we're in Disney :mickey:

If I'm not mistaken, it also was JUST a weekend, and it was a HOLIDAY weekend, so it might be just because of that. Maybe the lines will go down! :(

Boy if there a 20 min wait for TTA might as well stay home!!

MyDisneyworld
11-01-2010, 09:20 AM
We were just there on October 20 & 21st and on the 20th the lines were not too bad with around 15 minutes for everything at most but then on the 21st we had no more than 5 minutes all day which was crazy. My kids did all their favorite rides so many times it was the best. We have never experienced fantasy land with no lines before so it was a very nice change and are so glad we chose to go that day.

Scar
11-01-2010, 10:59 AM
I arrived Sun 10/24 and World Showcase was packed, really packed. Mon - Fri the parks were very light. Most stuff was near walkon. Even walked onto Splash Mountain about 10:00AM and had a log all to myself. Fri night and Sat (until 2:00 at least) at World Showcase was crowded but not as crowded as the prior Sun.

Even Soarin' one afternoon didn't have a long wait at 4:30. Not sure what the wait time was but after handing in my FP, I looked back and could see the end of the line way before the bend.

minnie04
11-01-2010, 11:09 AM
It was probably crowded due to Halloween weekend topped off with two days off od school (at least here in florida) families made a long weekend out of it.:mickey:

Through the looking Glass
11-01-2010, 03:26 PM
We are here also. Kinda found it funny how many people were here. DS yesterday was packed, at one point it was a 180minute wait for TSM. Of course RRC was closed.
All the parks have been busy. I think we will not vist at this time again.

Jen C.
11-01-2010, 09:12 PM
This holiday weekend preceeded Jersey week, which is typically a high crowd week, and going on all this week. The New Jersey area schools are on vacation.

LoriSan
11-01-2010, 09:44 PM
I got to the MK today about 1 and the crowds were not bad. The speedway line was less than 5 min, Buzz was 20, SM was 20 (maybe 30). When we left about 5:30 it was getting crowded, my guess was since it was the last night for the MNNSHP, and it was sold out.