PDA

View Full Version : Dining in Italy pavilion

Yungbuck73
10-30-2010, 01:42 AM
Hello I'm traveling to WDW in feb and we are curious about sit down dinner in Italy. Anyone have a review of the Resturant. Also is there 1 or 2 Resturants?

debandbub
10-30-2010, 07:22 AM
First off, Welcome to Intercot! You'll get a ton of helpful information here!
There are two restaurants in Italy- Tutto Italia and Via Napoli. we just returned from OUR BEST TRIP EVER (I know I should do a trip report!) and the first night we had dinner at Via Napoli. The big draw here is the wood fired brick ovens. We split the caprese app, (mozzarella, tomatoes and basil drizzled with olive oil), we had the house salad and we split the vegetable pizza. Everything was delicious. The pizza was the "indiviual" size, but with the app and the salad, it really was plenty for us. I'd say it's about 9 or 10 inches round, maybe? (However we try not to over-stuff ourselves on vacation as in years past).
We also had the espresso martini and the house-made sangria. Both were fantastic!!
Maybe someone will be along shortly with a review of Tutto Italia. Also- check out Info Central- the menus of most of the restaurants are there, so you can get at least an idea of what the have. :thumbsup:

akaDisneyDreamer
10-30-2010, 11:46 AM
Tutto Italia is a must do for our family! The lasagna and tiramisu are awesome!

Yungbuck73
10-30-2010, 03:50 PM
the info given is great. We have been visiting INtercot for years now but I just recently joined up. Great Info on this site.

BrerGnat
10-30-2010, 04:14 PM
We haven't tried Via Napoli yet (it just opened), but I very much enjoyed Tutto Italia when I visited a couple years ago.

I had been ill with a stomach bug for the two days prior, but I really enjoyed the Pasta Fagoli (sp?) soup there...had beans, pasta, and veggies in a light tomato broth. That with the fresh bread at the table was the perfect meal to eat after not eating for 48 hours. I also had the Profiteroles (cream puffs with gelato and chocolate sauce) for dessert and they were VERY good!

My traveling companions also both enjoyed their dishes as well (some pasta dishes, can't remember what they were). I tried both and they were both very good.

Service was also great. Our waiter took the time to talk to us about the dishes, and taught us some Italian words and proper pronunciations. I highly recommend Tutto Italia, and from the sounds of it, Via Napoli as well. :thumbsup:

Mom2Princess'
11-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Tutto Italia is wonderful! It is the best Lasagna I have ever had. The cannoli and Tiramisu are fantstic.

Lightning McQueen
11-02-2010, 02:15 PM
My wife is Italian and LOVES Italian food. We eat it a lot and were both very underwhelmed by Tutto Italia. However I am very excited to try Via Napoli.

VWL Mom
11-03-2010, 07:53 AM
Had another wonderful dinner last night at Tutto Italia. DS15 has the Fried Calamari (sauce had just the right spice) and Penne Caprese. DH had the Veal and I had the Stuffed Pork Chop - both were very good. We always enjoy our meal there.

Robbieligh
11-04-2010, 04:24 PM
I love Tutto Italia! My girlfriend and I just came back from a disney trip without our husbands. We had lunch at Tutto Italia and loved it so much we went back again. The antipasta appetizer for 2 is a must and the sangria is wonderful! You won't be disappointed!

Loweschevy
11-05-2010, 09:01 AM
we really enjoyed our meal at Tutto Italia in October. The food and service were wonderful.

Minnie_Mouse
11-09-2010, 08:40 PM
We went to tutto italia on our last trip and it was a great restarant! not much of a wait if you have reservations. On our next trip we are going there again. We are also going to go to Via Napoli. And there are two restarants in the Italy pavillion. Hope this helps!:mickey:

NJGIRL
11-13-2010, 09:19 PM
We ate ate Tutto a couple of weeks ago and the meal was wonderful! Happy dinning.