PDA

View Full Version : Making Autograph Book help

Kim Possible
10-27-2010, 11:15 PM
hey guys! so i'm looking to make a character autograph book specifically for when im down there for the cp, anyone have any advice or tips for me to make an awesome book!

BugeyedMuggy
10-28-2010, 09:52 AM
Print out some pictures of the characters and put them on the opposite page. They love to see & sign pics of themselves.

Kim Possible
10-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Print out some pictures of the characters and put them on the opposite page. They love to see & sign pics of themselves.

is there any specific kind of paper to use?

Joannelet
10-28-2010, 04:32 PM
Kim Possible: on our last week there we also used an autograph book and had our friends, managers etc write in it. :) I still have mine and look at it often. :) It is filled with wonderful memories!!!
So don't forget to do that in addition to one for the characters.

Kim Possible
10-28-2010, 08:47 PM
Kim Possible: on our last week there we also used an autograph book and had our friends, managers etc write in it. :) I still have mine and look at it often. :) It is filled with wonderful memories!!!
So don't forget to do that in addition to one for the characters.

thats an awesome idea! i was gonna make a scrap book with stuff like that too!

BugeyedMuggy
10-29-2010, 09:47 AM
is there any specific kind of paper to use?

We use photo paper. You can buy 4X6 at Staples. Last trip we had all the Princesses around Epcot sign the pics with us from our previous trip. Alladin was the same one and really got a kick out of it.