PDA

View Full Version : Pixie Dust Please!

Dznygrl79
10-27-2010, 09:00 AM
Hey all I could use a little pixie dust and positive thought over the next two days! I have talked to many of ya'll over the last year and a half about an injury I sustained at work in May '09. Well the whole thing was supposed to drag out until after the new year but now it seems it may not. My lawyer called me yesterday and said the insurance company wants to settle out of court. Please keep me in your thoughts this would be a blessing for my family as my mother who is blind is having trouble and may loose her social security for a while. A woman at her work embezlled funds using the other employees social security numbers, long story short until it is straightened out Mom's social security and medicare is gone. So this would help me take care of her like she did for me when I got hurt.

Disney Hungarian
10-27-2010, 09:07 AM
Sending lots of :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie: you're way. Hope it all works out for you:mickey:

btharvey
10-27-2010, 09:19 AM
:pixie:
and
and
and
and
:pixie: .

There. That's my quota!

Disney4us2
10-27-2010, 10:10 AM
Hope all goes well for you and your DMom. I have been in a similar(not same) situation trying to get SSDI and SSI.

Good luck :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

gauvin4
10-27-2010, 10:46 AM
Lots of :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: coming your way. Hope things work out for you.

exvagirl
10-27-2010, 03:47 PM
Hope everything goes well!!!
:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

Dznygrl79
10-27-2010, 04:16 PM
Thanks everyone, right now I am just a bundle of nerves waiting for 2:30 tomorrow. I just really want everything to be settled, my doctors bills to be paid, and mom not to worry. The worst part of it and I guess a bit of a relief is that she works in a workshop for blind people, so it really stinks that this happened to all of them but at least she has someone to talk to and they are getting the Senators office involved to help them as well.
Mom is my life she lost her sight when I was three and I helped her the best I could. When I got hurt at work she did everything for me to make sure I was going to be okay and now I just want to do the same. I still am not back at work, I am going back to school because I am unable to do the food service that I used to so I really just want this to be done with.

RedSoxFan
10-27-2010, 05:23 PM
:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:

Dznygrl79
11-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Thsnks for the pixie dust it helped!!! It took a few calls to our senators office but everything worked out for mom she is going to get to keep her social security ( not to vent but I should hope so she blind, diabetic, has asthma, and no thyroid) and while my lawyer did not give me great news I am okay. The insurance company wants to give me about $5000 if I stop having them cover my medical bills but that won't even cover the next two years of treatment so I told them no and that means we may have to wait til the January court date. I really appreciate all my intercot friends and your support and good thoughts.