PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts

PercyPug
10-26-2010, 05:50 PM
Does anyone know if they have any stuff around the park related to their Kingdom Hearts game? My daughter LOVES the games and she would be so happy if they sold any merchandise anywhere. TIA!

Bethis26fan
10-26-2010, 06:25 PM
They did have a little bit at Epcot in one of the store's in Japan.

MickeysEars
10-26-2010, 09:58 PM
My kids were hoping for this too...I told them tht maybe in Japan but since the games came out, I really have not seen anything:(

Evil Genius
10-27-2010, 08:45 AM
Unfortunately Disney pretty much pretends this franchise doesn't exist despite its popularity.

The only thing related to the series of games I've ever seen in the parks was during Mickey's Not So Scary when they actually had a walk around Sora as well as, I believe, a Donald and Goofy in their KH garb...but that's it. No merchandise...nothing!

I've been bummed by this as well.

Tekneek
10-31-2010, 02:05 PM
I can see why they wouldn't incorporate this into everything they do at the parks, or even on a "regular basis", but Kingdom Hearts actually has more to do with Disney than Duffy. It would be nice if it got more recognition than Duffy.

Evil Genius
11-01-2010, 08:44 AM
I can see why they wouldn't incorporate this into everything they do at the parks, or even on a "regular basis", but Kingdom Hearts actually has more to do with Disney than Duffy. It would be nice if it got more recognition than Duffy.

Can't argue with that in the least!

I'm not exactly sure what the issue with marketing it in the parks is. Unless it has something to do with SquareEnix but I doubt they would balk at WDW wanting to promote the series.