PDA

View Full Version : Kidani laundromat prices?

LauraF
10-26-2010, 04:59 PM
Does anyone know how much it currently costs to use the laundromat here? We are in a studio, so we will have to cart our laundry out to wash it on our next stay.

I'm hoping it hasn't gone up drastically since my days of being a laundromat regular. :mickey:

Thanks!

faline
10-26-2010, 06:24 PM
Members do not need to pay for laundry.

DizneyRox
10-27-2010, 07:47 AM
Machines are free, detergent, etc is not.

MyDisneyworld
10-28-2010, 09:23 AM
We just used it a few days ago and it is free. One note if you forget dryer sheets they are cheaper from the machine in the laundry room then at the resort store. Pretty rare to have that happen.
Also right across from there is a nice room with a large tv in the cabinet and fireplace. You can watch the animals and stuff. Enjoy......

ThanxForNoticin
10-28-2010, 11:59 AM
I believe the laundry for DVC members is near the Community Center in Kidani. The washers and driers are free if you are staying there on DVC points.

Jennifer_and_Chris
11-01-2010, 09:38 AM
I believe the laundry for DVC members is near the Community Center in Kidani. The washers and driers are free if you are staying there on DVC points.

Yes, the laundry room is across the hall from the community Center and next door to the Arcade. The washer and driers are free TO EVERYONE.... the machines don't know whether you are DVC members or not.

Like my DH said above, I forgot dryer sheets. When I went to Johari to see if they sold them, they were $1.95 for 2 sheets. I couldn't bring myself to pay that so, I waited. When I finally did laundry, the vending machine in the laundry room sold the same exact box for $1. :thumbsup:

Tinkermom
11-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Just something to add about laundry onvenience... I LOVE the new Purex laudry sheets! They pack SO easily (won't spill and take up no room) and it has both the soap and softener imbedded. Just throw it in the washer with your clothes and then into the dryer. :mickey:

LauraF
11-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Thanks all.
We've always had machines en suite, so good to know it's free labor!

And yes, I'm looking at those Purez sheets too. We have a two week vacation, and the less stuff I have to haul, the better!