PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Nights

PETE FROM NYC
10-26-2010, 04:44 PM
DW and I have done the halloween thing at WDW twice, and enjoyed ourselves.
Our next trip will be with DWs niece and her 2 kids sometime in October,2012. The group seems to want to do both halloween parties that trip. Now I think I know all I need for Disneys version, but I am totally in the dark about Universals. I know its another separate ticket, and I want to know how many nights does it go on. Is it necessary to get tickets in advance, or can I get them that day? When are the schedules usually posted on their website?
Are there any discounts available for Universal, like AAA or AARP?

Gregandmel
10-28-2010, 12:59 PM
We are thinking of doing Universal soon and I would recommend going on their website to get the information. Or if you just google "Universal Studios Horror Nights" the information will pop up. It is NOT like the Halloween Party at Disney though. My sis in law and her family LOVE to go to Universal for their Halloween event but she said it's pretty spooky and it's recommended for people over the age of 13 or 14 if I remember correctly. It's a separate ticket event and all the information is on their website and they offer quite a few dates in late September & October. In fact, in October it's almost every Thurs - Sunday night and towards the later part of October, it's Wednesday - Sunday night every night. Looks very cool though!