PDA

View Full Version : How late does California Grill book?

KAT1811
10-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Does anyone know what the latest available ADR at California Grill is? I wondering around September? I'm not sure if it fluctuates with the park hours.

SBETigg
10-26-2010, 04:25 PM
I think the last dining time is at 10 or 10:30. And then, there's no rush. They stay open and continue to serve the people seated but no new seatings for dining after that. You can still go up to the bar for a cocktail or soft drink until last call, which is between 11 and 11:30.

KAT1811
10-26-2010, 05:00 PM
Thank you! :thanks:

Last call at 11:00 or 11:30 huh? Hmmmm.

Jacket93
10-26-2010, 09:02 PM
My experience with ADR seating at California Grill. If there are Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom We had a 8:00 ADR at California Grill we did not get seated till after the fireworks since everyone there did not leave there tables till the fireworks were over 10:30 . Talked to management about they apologized up and down but they said they will not force people to leave.
Just something to be aware of.

brivers222
10-27-2010, 04:03 PM
My experience with ADR seating at California Grill. If there are Fireworks at the Magic Kingdom We had a 8:00 ADR at California Grill we did not get seated till after the fireworks since everyone there did not leave there tables till the fireworks were over 10:30 . Talked to management about they apologized up and down but they said they will not force people to leave.

YOu waited 2-1/2 hours to eat there??? holy cow, i would have been gone after 40mins tops lol

SBETigg
10-27-2010, 04:14 PM

I've been there many times during fireworks and have never known this to happen. Did you ask to wait for a table with a view? They've always been so quick to seat us and make sure we're happy with our table that I'm really surprised this happened to you. It's definitely not the norm with my experience at California Grill.

Jacket93
10-27-2010, 07:46 PM
YOu waited 2-1/2 hours to eat there??? holy cow, i would have been gone after 40mins tops lol Yes we did. We were with another couple that said lets just wait. They kept telling us a table would be free in 15 minutes. I was ready to leave by 9:00 and go some place else but the other couple was driving that night.

Did you ask to wait for a table with a view? No just a table for 4