PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

minnie04
10-26-2010, 01:46 PM
I was just wondering where you buy your Park tickets ? Is there a cheaper site somewhere to get them ? Thanks :mickey:

joonyer
10-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Official Ticket Center, Intercot sponsor.

But don't be expecting huge discounts anywhere. If you are able to buy Park tickets anywhere for a double digit discount, BEWARE: you are probably getting counterfeits or multi-day tickets that have been mostly used, and you won't be able to use them at all when you get to the gate. Buy only from reputable sources.

faline
10-26-2010, 02:00 PM
Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/default.aspx?affid=TC21LBC)

minnie04
10-26-2010, 02:02 PM

PETE FROM NYC
10-26-2010, 03:26 PM
As a member of AAA, I saved a few bucks buying from them.

brivers222
10-26-2010, 04:57 PM
i have gotten mine from undercovertourist as recent as 3 weeks ago... Free shipping and great service IMHO

Dakota Rose
10-26-2010, 10:20 PM
I've used AAA in the past and gotten a nice discount. Also, some employers belong to "advantage" groups that provide discounted tickets, but so far the best deal I've found is Official ticket center. I was skeptical but Intercot turned me on to it and I am not disappointed!

bdm@pga
10-27-2010, 07:38 AM
I have used AAA, with nice discounts, and sometimes special offer stuff including free parking and lanyards and free special dinners. It all depends what they are offering at the time, but none the less, always a good discount.

minnie04
10-28-2010, 01:44 PM
Thanks everyone, I do have AAA and also we are Florida Res. it's just getting expensive with 5 people going and they are all older now (except 6 yr.old) so trips are costly. Even after pricing other trips Disney is always the way to go. I just thought by now the older ones would back out more , BUT they always seem to want to go and bring friends ..:mickey: I know we get good deals, I’m not complaining trust me. I know there are so many people that have to add airfare, car rentals etc... I'm just always looking for a better deal!!