PDA

View Full Version : Are they still updating the Reservations page on the Disney Website?

The Hitchhiking Ghost
10-25-2010, 11:58 AM
Not panicing yet, just wondering if people were still finding that not all of there reservations were showing up.

Some recent ones that I made are there, but I'm still missing four of them. I haven't called to check, thought I'd wait one more week. Anyone else still having issues?

Strmchsr
10-25-2010, 12:30 PM
I just double-checked. The WDW website is still not showing all of mine, but I know they're all still good as I asked last week when I called about another issue.

RedSoxFan
10-25-2010, 01:11 PM
I did only have 1 ADR show up; but now I have 2. So it's progress. I called last week (or the week before) and they are still there.

emacek
10-25-2010, 10:10 PM
I called in yesterday--out of 7 ADRs I made for 2 trips, only one showed up.

I was told they were making upgrades to the system and that it was taking time for things to post. The cast member checked all of my confirmation numbers and they were all still there.

ANG
10-26-2010, 07:45 AM
Yeah all mine are not coming up either still

WDWCrazyKaren
10-26-2010, 08:13 AM
Only 5 of the seven of ours are showing up. I bit the bullet yesterday and called, and they are there (I gave them the ADR numbers). NO clue as to why they don't show up online, but they were in the central reservations system.

Just call, it will ease your mind.:thumbsup:

Polynesian Dweller
10-26-2010, 01:40 PM
Last week I had a chance to talk to someone at WDW about the upgrade and this is no small upgrade. It seems all systems are being upgraded from very out of date platforms to new ones. On Tuesday they were updating payment systems for restaurants affecting the KTTW card.

Not sure how much I should go into but let's say the upgrades are the equivalent if going from DOS to Windows. And I was told that there are glitches occurring but that was not unexpected given the scale of the changes.

Stu29573
10-26-2010, 02:03 PM
I checked mine online yesterday and nothing would come up. I called and all eight were fine. I just gave them the confirmation numbers. Intrestingly enough, even their system was running very slowly...

WDWCrazyKaren
10-27-2010, 08:44 AM
I checked mine online yesterday and nothing would come up. I called and all eight were fine. I just gave them the confirmation numbers. Intrestingly enough, even their system was running very slowly...

Ran into the same problem. The CM I was talking to kept muttering "the system just went down again, hold on". She did this a number of times. Although she was VERY pleasant, you could hear just a bit of annoyance in her voice about the computer issues. She was super helpful however, and it just ended up taking about 1 minute longer than it may have. Not a big deal at all, but I could tell it was bugging her.

Stu29573
10-27-2010, 09:17 AM
Ran into the same problem. The CM I was talking to kept muttering "the system just went down again, hold on". She did this a number of times. Although she was VERY pleasant, you could hear just a bit of annoyance in her voice about the computer issues. She was super helpful however, and it just ended up taking about 1 minute longer than it may have. Not a big deal at all, but I could tell it was bugging her.

Yeah, the CM I talked to was very nice too, but you could tell it was driving her a little crazy. Apparently she had been fielding calls all day for the same reason. I can certainly understand how that would bug you!

brivers222
10-29-2010, 01:16 PM
what exactly is this upgrade going to do... like what benefits will erupt from it to warrent it being messed up for near a 1/2 month now?

or is it fixed? if thats the case, i notice nothing different lol

Strmchsr
10-29-2010, 02:12 PM
what exactly is this upgrade going to do... like what benefits will erupt from it to warrent it being messed up for near a 1/2 month now?

or is it fixed? if thats the case, i notice nothing different lol

They are basically upgrading their entire internal system. You probably won't notice anything other than there should be less glitches with the system once the update is complete. It will be a huge benefit for the CMs though.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
10-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Just got off the phone with a very polite CM at Disney Dining Reservations. She confirmed that my 4 "missing" ADRs were still there. While talking with her and having her do an Ohana search (no luck:() her system and the CM next to hers both froze, so obviously still some issues going on.

Per her, no timetable available for when the upgrade will be done and the glitches patched.

Unfortunatley this is going to hurt people. I'm sure some people will want to cancel ADRs but if they can't find them online I doubt they will be willing to be on hold for 5-15 minutes just to cancel. So there may be some openings out there, but people just can cancel (or won't due to the pain in the butt factor).

Strmchsr
11-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Just to update - as of this morning all of my ADRs have reappeared, so maybe the update is over. Any of you that were worried should check again now.

Carolanne
11-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Just to update - as of this morning all of my ADRs have reappeared, so maybe the update is over. Any of you that were worried should check again now. I just checked mine & all of my ADR's were visible :D

The Hitchhiking Ghost
11-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Ditto - mine are all there:cloud9: except for my CP package, which I guess doesn't show up as it was done as a phone reservation, at least that's what I'm hoping.

faline
11-03-2010, 06:06 PM
The system will be going offline again on the 16th for a system enhancement. It is expected that operations will resume by the afternoon of the 17th.

lynnek
11-03-2010, 06:57 PM
I still can't pull up my reservations. I can get them if I figure out the phone number they're under and have the confirmation number though.

ChipDale2708
11-04-2010, 10:34 AM
Ditto - mine are all there:cloud9: except for my CP package, which I guess doesn't show up as it was done as a phone reservation, at least that's what I'm hoping.

Mine all showed up as of yesterday, however our CP lunch at the Biergarten was showing. Should I worry that it is booked as just lunch and not the package? I made the ADR over the phone and it was clear it was the Candlelight Processional package that I was booking.