PDA

View Full Version : Taping for MGM showcase

Katzateer
10-24-2010, 08:52 PM
My daughters dance studio taped the 2 dances they are doing at MGM in December. Disney has to approve the dances for the showcase.

They looked beautiful!!! Can't wait to see them on stage! They are doing one lyrical dance and one dance theatre/jazz number.

Still haven't gotten the dance number they are doing with the group of dancers for the Christmas morning parade with Regis and Kelly. Got to see the costumes this week but so far no dance moves.....

Getting excited about our trip!! :dance::tigger:

DisneyPrincess21
10-24-2010, 11:00 PM
My daughters dance studio taped the 2 dances they are doing at MGM in December. Disney has to approve the dances for the showcase.

They looked beautiful!!! Can't wait to see them on stage! They are doing one lyrical dance and one dance theatre/jazz number.

Still haven't gotten the dance number they are doing with the group of dancers for the Christmas morning parade with Regis and Kelly. Got to see the costumes this week but so far no dance moves.....

Getting excited about our trip!! :dance::tigger:

:santa3: How exciting! I am sure you and your daughters are probably so excited!

I will be at WDW the same time you will be there. What school will your daughters be performing with? I will be sure to keep my eye out so I can see what neat dances they come up with. :santa3: