PDA

View Full Version : Christmas photo cards

Ropachs
10-23-2010, 11:20 AM
A couple years ago, I used a picture of us in WDW for our Christmas photo. The Photopass cards are too pricey for us, but I found a great Disney photo card from Wal-Mart...only .28 per card. Want to do the same thing this year, but can't find any Disney cards...anywhere. :(
Anyone have any ideas? :confused:

bouncer
10-23-2010, 12:07 PM
Go on Walgreens website-photo dept. I just found Disney backgrounds for Christmas cards there. You can usually find coupons for photo orders in newspaper flyers & specials codes on their site.

buzznwoodysmom
10-23-2010, 01:28 PM
We've used the disney photo cards from Walmart before too. Maybe this year's version just didn't come out yet? That would be a bummer because we tend to do a Thanksgiving Disney trip about every other year and I always do a Disney Christmas card on those years. Good luck finding what you want.

buzznwoodysmom
10-23-2010, 01:31 PM
Just checked the Walmart website and there are a bunch of Disney Christmas cards. You might want to check again. It looked like they were 44 cents each.

Ropachs
10-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Thank you! Just looked at Walgreens, liked them - and then went back to WalMart and looked harder - found them in their own category rather than under the holiday cards. 36 cents each as long as you don't do the one hour processing. Big relief, thanks again!

buzznwoodysmom
10-23-2010, 06:54 PM
Oh good, I'm glad you found what you were looking for. We are headed to WDW next week and I'm thinking of taking a few pictures in hopes of having another Disney Christmas card this year. I'll either do that or a Harry Potter themed one, since we're doing HP land in Universal.