PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Parade

smokester653
10-21-2010, 04:11 PM
We were lucky enought to be choosen to be the Grand Marshalls of this parade back in 2006 :malef: but the location that Disney roped off for us to watch the parade was not the best location to view the parade:(.

We will be there this year on Halloween night & I definately want to watch as this parade comes down Main Street USA. My question is, plz tell me the very best location to view & about how early I need to be in this location to get our seats. ;)

There will be 9 of us. thanks in advance for any & all advice. :mickey:

MickeysBestPal
10-21-2010, 05:45 PM
In Town Square (flagpole area) or up on the RR Station balcony.

Better get there early, early.

2MuchWDFun
10-21-2010, 06:29 PM
We had a great location in front of the Hall of Presidents in Liberty Square. It was cool seeing the headless horseman race by.

TheRustyScupper
10-21-2010, 08:01 PM
In Town Square (flagpole area) or up on the RR Station balcony. Better get there early, early.

1) Make that early, early, really early.
2) People start claiming benches about 2-hrs ahead of time.

lovinmesomedisney
10-22-2010, 09:42 AM
We were there this year, and just sat where we found the first spot. It happened to be on the curb right before you would head into Tomorrowland. Kind of hard to explain, but kind of in the circle there. It actually ended up being a really good spot because the parade comes right towards you and then goes right past you. We got different angles for our pictures and the best part is, the castle is in the background of all our photos! We really liked it! :mickey:

IloveJack
10-22-2010, 10:38 AM
We waited until the second parade, last week, watched the fireworks, and then walked straight to the Liberty Bell area. We stood facing the river, with our backs against the railing. The rope goes up less than two feet out from the railing around the bell, so we had front row seats, with no one behind us being pushy. They were great seats as we had a view of the parade coming and then turning by us.

Greenlawler
10-22-2010, 01:23 PM
While it is not the most desired location by most my family loves standing in front of the barber shop. It is never crowded and the performers seem to give you a little extra "ump" knowing that the parade is almost finished.

tinkerbellvr123
10-25-2010, 09:18 AM
in front of splash mountain . or along that road, and get there 30miins . It is an amazzing spot to watch the parade. :mickey: