PDA

View Full Version : Winnie the Pooh

dismommy
10-20-2010, 11:56 AM
We will be in DW Nov. 5-13 and I believe Winnie the Pooh is supposed to be down until monday Nov 15, what are the chances of an early reopening?:pooh:

plutosnana
10-20-2010, 12:21 PM
O no! That stinks!
I don't know if it will reopen! But let's hope! :pooh:

:goofy:

Strmchsr
10-20-2010, 02:31 PM
We will be in DW Nov. 5-13 and I believe Winnie the Pooh is supposed to be down until monday Nov 15, what are the chances of an early reopening?:pooh:

Pretty much none. When they do these refurbs they run on an extremely tight schedule. Usually they open right on time, but very, very rarely do they open early. Sorry, but I think you'll miss it this time.

It's actually only supposed to be down through Nov 14, so there's a slim chance it might reopen on your last day. Sometimes they do soft openings where it's not open all day, but it's open for a couple of hours while they test things out. That would probably be your best shot.

Gator
10-20-2010, 03:00 PM
Bummer! My son loves that ride. If it were down for our trip, there would be some big dissappointment. I hope they open it in time for trip.

dismommy
10-20-2010, 05:14 PM
Oh well, at least the Tea Cups are schedule to reopen during the week so he will get to ride them. Will have to talk to DH about going back next year (am hoping for bounce back offer that I can talk him into).