PDA

View Full Version : Just made my disney reservations May 27-June 3.....Whoohoo!

pandkx3
10-19-2010, 07:06 PM
Just got off the phone with Wendy...got reservations at Pop (I have to have 2 rooms for the 5 of us). I love working with her....I think she's the best! Really makes things soooo much easier than doing all the leg work yourself. Now, all I have to do is try to wait till time to pack my bags:mickey:

faline
10-19-2010, 07:16 PM
But now comes the fun part - planning and anticipation! Congrats!

ftwildernesskid
10-19-2010, 09:08 PM
We are going at the same time...also getting 2 rooms at a value. Did you have to put down a deposit for each room or just one deposit for the whole reservation? I'll be making our reservations in the next day or 2. :mickey:

pandkx3
10-20-2010, 08:57 AM
The deposit is 200 dollars a room, paid in one lump sum of 400 dollars. Are you using MJ? If not, I would suggest you do...they are amazing! I know you are as excited!:thumbsup:

brivers222
10-20-2010, 03:39 PM
Good to hear... I have been contact by Debbie from MJ about our december 2011 Honeymoon trip... never used them before so i am debating whether i should or not... i have been the planner for most things disney.

Are they really worth it? any hidden charges??

pandkx3
10-20-2010, 03:44 PM
Sooooooo worth it! I'm like you....I'm used to booking my own trips...kind of a control issue:) However, my last trip, I used MJ....I'll never do it myself again. They keep up with discounts and apply them to your package ( whichever is the best deal, as you can only have one). All this is totally no cost to you...try them and I'm sure you'll feel the same:mickey:

ftwildernesskid
10-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Yes, I'm using Magical Journeys...LOVE THEM!!! I won't ever book a vacation without them again! They're on top of everything and super patient with all my questions.

pandkx3
10-20-2010, 06:36 PM
That's great! I know your vacation is going to be great.;)

disneyfansinceage2
10-28-2010, 10:49 AM
Hey! We are going at the same time as you! Also with a family of 5 and staying in the all star family suites. I am SOOOOOOOOO excited! Are you worried about crowds? I'm a litle nervous... Also we are doing the Star Wars weekend!

pdrlkr
10-31-2010, 01:55 PM
:congrats:

pandkx3
11-01-2010, 09:20 AM
[QUOTE=disneyfansinceage2;2114605]Hey! We are going at the same time as you! Also with a family of 5 and staying in the all star family suites. I am SOOOOOOOOO excited! Are you worried about crowds? I'm a litle nervous... Also we are doing the Star Wars weekend![/QUOTE

That's great! I know we are really excited, too! The planning is soo much fun. I'm not too worried about the crowds...we usually go in June. It's always crowded, but not too bad. Last time we went, the crowds were surprisingly manageable. We love the Star Wars weekend. Last time we went my 9y/o got chased by R2D2....made his day! There is alot of interaction with the characaters......but this can get busy, esp later in the day. Very congested...but you'll have fun, I know! I've thought of staying at the family suites....but we are creatures of habit:mickey: