PDA

View Full Version : Audition Today!

Kim Possible
10-19-2010, 10:38 AM
So I'm SUPER excited that I have my CP audition at 1 today! I'll be sure to tell you all how it goes! Wish me pixie dust! ;) :mickey:

PopPhan
10-19-2010, 10:48 AM
Break a leg!!! :thumbsup:

(Don't know if that terminology is still used in theatre for "Good Luck!!")

Disney4us2
10-19-2010, 10:48 AM
:pixie::pixie::cheer: Good luck, hope it all goes well:thumbsup:

Kim Possible
10-19-2010, 10:57 AM
Break a leg!!! :thumbsup:

(Don't know if that terminology is still used in theatre for "Good Luck!!")

i think it is as people have been telling me that lol, and thanks guys!!!!!!!!!! so excited! i wanna leave now but the place is 30 mins away at max i dont wanna be there too early

WishingStar2006
10-19-2010, 03:36 PM
I can't wait to hear how it went and what the experience was like.

Break a leg....and lots and lots of :pixie::pixie:

KylesMom
10-19-2010, 03:44 PM
I hope you knocked 'em dead, Jen! :mickey:

Kim Possible
10-19-2010, 04:40 PM
THANKS GUYS! so the audition was interesting to say the least...

i got there around noon, sign-in wasnt until 12:30, but there were lots of people there already. at around 12:30 we got called into the room and were told to fill out basic paperwork! (yay paperwork!..... :ack:)

then they gave you a number when u turned it in and if you had headshots or resumes give those in at that time (i had pics of me as mascot, so i gave those to them in a pretty folder with my name on it)

then we waiting until everyone was signed in and had a #. there was about 140 people there total, so it was quite packed. once everyone was signed in they introduced us and told us some fun stuff. then we had the chance to practice some animations! (my fav part!) we had to create a story and plant a tree. then after doing that a few times we learned a dance.

the dance was easy at first then got complicated. after the first few counts of 8 i lost track and kind of just smiled and looked cute haha. we danced to "night to remember" from hsm3. then we all lined up by number, and waited to be called in groups of 8.

i was number 29 so it wasnt too bad of a wait. audiitons were supposed to start at 1 but we didnt start dancing until about 2. i finished around 4 :) overall i had fun, met some really awesome people!

my dancing wasnt the best, but i wasn't expecting to be such a fantastic dancer, but i think my animation movement was pretty darn good... so now we wait, again.... within the next 4 weeks i will have my result. as soon as i know i will tell you all! thanks again for the luck

Melanie
10-19-2010, 04:44 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience. Best of luck!!!!

brad192
10-19-2010, 10:37 PM
Sounds like the audition went well (at least for a cattle call). You didn't sound like you had too much audition anxiety. I've been doing theater for over 30 years & still get nervous with auditions. I'm pulling for you even though I'm jealous. When I was your age I was considered a "triple threat".;)

Ahh...to be young again!:cloud9:

Kim Possible
10-19-2010, 10:41 PM
Sounds like the audition went well (at least for a cattle call). You didn't sound like you had too much audition anxiety. I've been doing theater for over 30 years & still get nervous with auditions. I'm pulling for you even though I'm jealous. When I was your age I was considered a "triple threat".;)

Ahh...to be young again!:cloud9:

haha, well to be honest there are so few people that get it, that all i can do is hope my height, animation and mascot training helps for this :)

if not, i'm still in the program so i get to be there either way

aurora, ariel, and bell
10-20-2010, 07:41 AM
Good luck, I can't wait to hear how you made out. If nothing else it sounds like a lot of fun:number1: