PDA

View Full Version : Fast pass & emh

andypooh
10-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Do they distribute fast passes during evening EMH?

gerald72
10-15-2010, 06:28 PM
In my experiences, some attractions they did and some they didn't.
For example, they closed the FP machines (and FP line) on Splash Mountain, but kept distributing them on Thunder Mountain.

crltkcagle
10-15-2010, 07:03 PM
I think it also depends on what time of year you go. I know during our Sept. trip most of the fp machines were covered up during emh. However during our May trip most were open.

Gator
10-15-2010, 07:21 PM
I don't know that it would matter to have a FP during EMH. If you end up getting one at, say, Space Mountain at 8:15 (when EMH usuall begins, the return time wouldn't be until probably 10:30. By that time, the parks will be so empty you won't need a FP. Unless you're talking about going during a Holiday - all bets are off then.

BugeyedMuggy
10-16-2010, 07:31 AM
When we were there 1st week of Oct. all the good rides the fastpasses were handed out by the late afternoon.

MushuGrl
10-18-2010, 11:01 AM
They were still taking them for Peter Pan during EMH during our trip in January.

MOJoe
10-18-2010, 04:34 PM
There are few things that are as confusing as EMH and Fastpass. Sometimes they are available, sometimes not. Sometimes fastpasses from earlier in the day are valid, sometimes you are denied.

I wish there was one uniform policy that was consistant. But the best advice is to just check to see if fastpasses are available as EMH is beginning. That will prevent you from waiting in the standby line of your favorite attraction, looking on in dismay as hundreds pass ahead.