PDA

View Full Version : Costa Rica

Frog
10-15-2010, 02:52 PM
We have been thinking of doing a trip to Costa Rica this next summer. We have three girls ranging in teen years down to a second grader. Any advice out there from the intercot group on "must see's" and "gotta do that's"? Starting from scratch on this one, so any info is appreciated! Hope we can pull it off!!

Disneyfirsttimer
10-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Don't know your budget, but Adventures by Disney has a really cool Costa Rica trip :mickey:.

DizneyRox
10-15-2010, 03:23 PM
Stopped there on a cruise a number of years back, did a horseback ride thorugh some countryside. It's a beautiful country and I've been meaning to get back.

I know there was a volcano expedition,and friends really loved it. These were all "approved" shore excursions, I'd like to park it in a resort for a week and see what's doing in the country.

NewDVCowner
10-15-2010, 06:15 PM
I'm actually looking into doing one next year, too and will be going with a tour company that says they don't have more than 12 people on a tour. Just one thing that I found out while I was looking into it, the summer is their 'wet' season - though I don't know what that means over their 'dry' season. Just look into that before you book if you feel you'll be disappointed if it's raining a lot.